• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
My tourney results is updated, I've got 5th out of 23 place on teams... so close of getting my refund. XD

Me and TheMann was on teams, and Mann just *****. His Luigi is too godly to be normal, I have never seen any Luigi main land so many successful Shoryuken before, Mann is too good. I did alright on teams, did a lot of string combos here and there, also did some Windmillcides in Pokemon Stadium, though I didn't make my team shine, it was mostly Mann that did.

AiB Results said:
Brawl Doubles (entered as Team We're Really Black)
Defeated Fair & Balanced (Gates & Sauce Boss)
Lost to Whopper Jr. No Onions (Hateoni & Omniswell)
Defeated Robot Chicken
Defeated Vayseth & Rofa
Defeated NinjaPanda (SamuraiPanda & Ankoku)
Lost to Whopper Jr. No Onions (Hateoni & Omniswell)
Placed 5 out of 23
In singles I could had done better than 13th out of 53rd place if I had enough motivation at the time. At first I used GC controller and almost lost with it because I hate the timing that the GC controller has that Classy Controller can do so much better. After words, I just relize that Omniswell uses Wario and I have a problem. I have a large losing steak with Wario mains that play him good, the best I've ever played was Lovely's Wario, but seeing his just Wario just jump just made me SD myself for his win and stupliy choose Olimar and got 2 stocked because of it, lol, I don't main Olimar. XD

The rest I did well, faced some Meta Knight mains that made me almost lose, but Kirbycide for the win, lol. The person I lost to completely was Mikey L a Peach legend, WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF ME BRAWLING HIM!?! Since it was Pokemon Stadium first match, I won with out breaking a sweat, but the next Brawls were close as hell. And the last one, I chose Smashville, and forgot that Pokemon Stadium 2 was a counter pick, and lost trying to Kirbycide him, it was a really close more than 6 min Brawl. I had stupid high percent, and I wanted him to slip up, but he use turnips to prevent me for Kirbycideing Peach. And get this, why I try to Kirbycide him, my Kirby was at the opposite direction, I was like, "OH ****!!!" in mind, but didn't want to say it out loud, and he took my last stocked.

AiB Results said:
Brawl Singles (entered as Viper JLT4GOV)
Defeated TuTu
Lost to Omniswell
Defeated Z-man
Defeated AtotheZ
Defeated Shaeden
Lost to Mikey L
Placed 13 out of 53
I went all Kirby BTW except for one match in both doubles and singles. The lessons I learned in this tourney:

1) Don't give up, try all the way.

2) Don't pick Meta Knight against a someone that can use Meta Knight much better.

3) D-Throw > reverse U-Tilt > B-Air string works wonders on almost every characters at around 15% or so.

4) I now hate Wario so ****ing much.

5) My Kirby can perform much better next time when I get back in the grove.

6) I'm going to less MI tourney's since Ally is moving here. XD

That's all I have to say.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Despite having a weird font, Viper ***** with Kirby.

Cool stuff. I only read the first paragraph, I'm scared ****less to see what else you wrote.

sushi-F13ND

Smash Cadet
I have to say, I never really understood the appeal of paying to get a mob to kick your *** while a band plays overhead. Of course, you're too busy getting the **** kicked out of you to notice the band, but that doesn't really matter, right?
Sure, I guess it's kind of like being in a bad movie, but meh...
Well, if the band sucks, you could always have fun beating the sh*t out of people ;D

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Well, if the band sucks, you could always have fun beating the sh*t out of people ;D
Can't you do that for free?

Also, good job Viper! I'll have to try the Dthrow>reverse Utilt>Bair (can we get a second Bair in there?) more often. Sounds like it would work really well after a first Dthrow>Utilt>regrab.

sushi-F13ND

Smash Cadet
If you wana go to jail o_O ...

and Yes, you can fit a 2nd Bair into the combo Viper suggested.
I've seen it done before, same principle as wall of pain im sure. Just make sure they dont air dodge it ;o

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Yeah, you can sneak a 2nd bair into the reverse utilt combo, but it's not a generally good idea... Most characters have a fast enough aerial that can either hit you before you use the 2nd bair, or clash with your bair. Believe me, I do it all the time and I try to exploit as many frames as I can with my moves, but there are some things that no matter how perfect you do, the opponent will always be able to retaliate...

So I suggest to not get a 2nd bair in... Just dthrow>reverse utilt>rising bair, then just back off and prepare for the next assault. Lots of mini combos > lack of big combos, definitely. :)

sushi-F13ND

Smash Cadet
Just dthrow>reverse utilt>rising bair, then just back off and prepare for the next assault. Lots of mini combos > lack of big combos, definitely. :)
What if you did this.. dthrow>reverse Utilt>Uair, and continue juggling opponent with Uair
Could it be used to avoid quick F & B airs?

Just an 'out there' idea haha. If it doesn't work thats fine :p

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
That's called "stairway to heaven", and it doesn't work:(.
Haha, which is exactly why it CAN work.

I've pulled this off a few times in tourny, simply because no one expects it so they DI up and away... into another Uair.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Viper's post is loooong. does he do that often?
Lol mosh pits hurt. The good thing is that nobody (for the most part) takes it personally/seriously, so they wont like freak out if u punch them in the face, its all fun n gamez. But once in a while u come across a huge biker dude that holds a grudge on u if u touch his shoulder and he follows u all night...=/
Well yeah getting smacked hurts, but most of the time you dont feel it with all the craziness going on and the fact that its for lulz most of the time is what makes it fun. This one time I kicked some dude in the face and later outside he said that it was a nice shot. lol

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Viper tends to do that.

But he's more dedicated than any of us.

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Looks like he made it. A very great creation of Kirby I have to say, I love it. :D ♥

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
That's actually mine, I just gave it to him.

sushi-F13ND

Smash Cadet
Thats actually a voodoo doll, dont you see the multiple pins in the corner?

This is the only reason kirby players lose tourneys.
Somewhere in the world... a kirby plushie is stabbed, which sends destruction flaming towards multiple kirbys all around the world. It's going to destroy us all and create a kirby apocalypse.

o_o... *poke*

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Thats actually a voodoo doll, dont you see the multiple pins in the corner
Someone told me Sakurai had a whole bunch of them at his office, except an MK doll.

... And I also hear the Snake one got stolen.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Meh, some of us occasionally have things to do. Also, there hasn't been all that much to talk about recently.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Asdioh, I've looked in that pic for other details, and the only hint I could see was possibly the writing on that object cut from view. Unless it's something fromundamam would know and I wouldn't...TELLMEWHATITISNAO!:@:'(
Don't look at me... I have no idea.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lol, inside joke. =] Mostly making fun of the fact that I can't spell.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
hahaha that is a huge pic.
San Diego smashers can tell you that I have been known to spam "super cool story bro" IRL.
I know mogX lurks the Kirby boards. Poncho sal cabron! I know you're reading this lololololol

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Makes me wonder, should I get a Kirby doll when I go to Japan for Puyo Puyo 7 tourney? Because I always wanted a Kirby doll, if I win this tourney, I will get one, though it's not going to be easy since I know a few people in Japan that has sick skills in Puyo Puyo. My agenda for next month, looking for Kirby stuff and Puyo Puyo stuff on my trip. =D

Top Bottom