• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
before this post, the kirby social thread was EXACTLY 400 posts behind the fox social thread. just so you know.

fox thread was made TWO DAYS EARLIER so that explains it!!!!

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Twinkie, I'm 14 today. That means my opinion still doesn't mean anything. Hooray!

Asdioh, it's because NKN has been inactive. That guy could easily have 400 more posts D:< .

Guys, I got YGO: World Championship 2010, Advance Wars: Dual Strike and Days of Ruin today (all for DS). Happy :D :D :D. fromundaman, you need to respond to all of my posts about advance wars in a long-winded way telling me exactly what I'm doing wrong. It's your duty to an advance wars bro, man!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Happy B-day A1.

How about instead, come Monday (work is kicking my *** this weekend), I give you my Days of Ruin friend code and we play a few rounds?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I don't name search furry you stupid title-changing ****.
I'm subscribed to this thread. ;-;

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Been a while since I played it, but the game seemed fairly balanced, by far the most of that series. Might be faulty memory, but I remember beating more Isabellas on Wifi than I lost to.

Also wow, randomly decided to bust out my french accent for 2 hours at work today (being french, my accent is pretty much spot on, though I occasionally missed linguistic traps french people fall into like pronouncing 'ch's as 'sh's.). All I can say is that while all the guys either found it hilarious or hated it, apparently zees accent brings all ze girls to ze yard (make sure those are french 'r's!). The waitresses were loving that ****. Guess I should use that accent more XD

TL:DR Foreign accents are ****ing awesome!

Last thing: Son of a mother-****er is possibly the least insulting insult of all time.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Been a while since I played it, but the game seemed fairly balanced, by far the most of that series. Might be faulty memory, but I remember beating more Isabellas on Wifi than I lost to.
You probably just outplayed them or got map advantage. One time I played on Volcanic Island I think it was called and my opponent got the side with all the cities and I had nothing so I ended up anti-tank stalling for the whole 20 turns. He only won because he had more cities which is stupid because we were clearly in a stalemate. :glare:

I did destroy more of his units though. :awesome:

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Might be... I was pretty good at that game XD

@asdioh: LOL! Not pulling the french accent around you then :laugh:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
well this is obvious, I almost fell for Teran (I hope he namesearches :D) listening to him on Skype even though I'm a straight male
Awww yeahhhh baby.

Dis why I'm hot.

Hey. :3

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314

Everyone knows I have the best beard amongst Kirby mains.

I'm only on World 2 of Kirby's Epic Yarn, and I got it the day after it came out. I'm playing it with my sister, though, and we're never really home at the same time.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Happy B-day A1.

How about instead, come Monday (work is kicking my *** this weekend), I give you my Days of Ruin friend code and we play a few rounds?
It'd be awesome to play you. However, as you have much more experience with this and my mind is not as strategically developed (stupid frontal lobe, I guess I'm drinking too much), I don't expect to be much of a challenge. That means it's time for a ****ING MECH STORM

(hint: it is now monday)

I don't name search furry you stupid title-changing ****.
I'm subscribed to this thread. ;-;
Allow me to express my skepticism as to the boolean value of the first of the above statements.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
A1, it's going to be ok -cradles- just calm down and remember 'I believe in Kirby's smooth, pink, criminal status'.

I should do that to my current GC controller when I get a new one.

Needless to say, pics or gtfo.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Just chiming in here to say I'm gonna get internet soon and be back to being a nazi arbiter around the boards. Infractions for all when I connect to my house's new internet connection!

I feel like I've been neglecting my duties as a mod and BBR member, it doesn't feel good.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Sorry A1 (and now Stingers). I'll put up my AW code next week. Work and the band have been kicking my ***. Also, tournament this weekend! Time to ****! (I hope... OH is too good...)

A1lion835

Smash Champion
I should do that to my current GC controller when I get a new one.

Needless to say, pics or gtfo.
Epic win from Twinkie here. lol

I feel like I've been neglecting my duties as a mod and BBR member, it doesn't feel good.
If you, uh, feel like you've been bad enough to lose your duties, I might know a guy who could take over.

Time to ****! (I hope... hoes are too good...)
I have an objection, your Honor! This man is a danger to others!

Edit: So, um, kids. Procrastination is VERY bad for you, as I'm now looking at something like 3 hours of sleep. Thank god I have Friday off so I can crash tomorrow night...

Edit2: Okay, so I procrastinated for a while and started working around 4, then tiredness kicked in and I said **** it, I don't need this. So I now have about 9 hours I could've been sleeping completely wasted. Well, at least I can crash tonight... *sigh* ... I guess this was a moral victory.

Ah, really nice color Shao (matches the Kirby on your avatar)!

I guess you can come back in now.

Top Bottom