• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820

how do i resize this?
Only way you can make the picture bigger is if you take a new, bigger picture (or when uploading the original, upload it larger). You can resize it to be smaller, but enlarging takes a loooot of time and not many people can enlarge one and clean it up to look pretty. If you enlarge it as it is now, this is how it would look like:

All "digitalized" and whatnot.

BBQTV

Smash Master
dam that sucks oh well

anyway why do you have a 10 icon, master hand, and a bracket icon?

oh yeah can you change that pic in the op with this one?

I'm gonna be using Kirby a lot more now in tournies. My TL played terribe the entire day, but my Kirby was playing great (especially in doubles). I'm feeling more confident with that char.

:phone:

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
anyway why do you have a 10 icon, master hand, and a bracket icon?
The 10 is because I joined a limited-time-only group in SWF's 10th Anniversary celebration (it closed), the Master Hand is because I'm a staff member, and the bracket is because I'm a Tournament Organizer. Don't know why I can't see a bracket next to your name though, try asking here.

oh yeah can you change that pic in the op with this one?
No prob, man!

Sorry to hear about the situation, Kewk, hope it improves.
Wow Tater, I barely ever see you around here these days. Heya! Whats up?

I'm gonna be using Kirby a lot more now in tournies. My TL played terribe the entire day, but my Kirby was playing great (especially in doubles). I'm feeling more confident with that char.

:phone:
This is making me happy. :)

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Anyone here recommend any good Kirby games I never played any
Preferably N64/GBA

:p

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Anyone here recommend any good Kirby games I never played any
Preferably N64/GBA

:p
Crystal Shards / Amazing Mirror respectively

Amazning Mirror is really short though if you get 3 other people with you since you can all go explore areas by yourself. If not, it's pretty long.

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Wow Tater, I barely ever see you around here these days. Heya! Whats up?
Not too much, i had been playing Halo and understanding all of the FPS love here in America, and therefore haven't done much smash. And of course, all I have is wifi, seeing as the one person around me who used to play thinks Kirby is cheap (but sideB spamming Marth is legit skill...), so I've lost the need to "Kirb it up". And what with this being a smash forum and such, that means I've not much to say. Unless I see a recorded match or montage video with inspiring cuddly footwork, I probably wont be doing much smash for a while. I see a lot of new names around here, guess more people play Kirby now. Of course, I become mildly competent at smash with a respectable, but not overplayed character, and now he's mainstream...

Oh, and for anyone who understands, let me assure you, my getting of the sniper rifle near the tower on Pinnacle does not warrant a betrayal. If you picked Jetpack because you think you're cool, thats not my problem. Sorry, that just really bothers me. It's a Jersey thing.

P.S. No, I do not actually live in Jersey or watch "Jersey Shore". I've got SOME dignity left...

TL;DR=Heya Kewk! (And the rest of the people who played Kirby when I was around, especially ASIDOH THE FOX MAIN)

Oh, and what do you guys think of the "Yarn-douken!"? Should I label it like before or keep it this way?

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Yarn-douken looks nice.

And I understand your ZFPS love. Believe it or not, I'm a CoD:MW/MW2 player (although without a PS3/360, I got some very legit skills). Hardcore mode is my fave, but I guess I do team deathmatches like everyone else most of the time...

The only gametype I like playing is Team SWAT because it's the only gametype that I don't suck at.

I don't know my way around 70% of the maps in Reach x__x.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Amazning Mirror is really short though if you get 3 other people with you since you can all go explore areas by yourself. If not, it's pretty long.
☯ It's only quick if you know what your doing. There is a great number of puzzles in Amazing Mirror to 100% complete it even with 3 more people. XD

☯ It's sad to know Amazing Mirror wasn't noticed very long, a Kirby game with the best Co-Op and it wasn't noticed. )=

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos

This game is the ****. It's what got me into Kirby when I was little.
Can't see the picture.

☯ It's only quick if you know what your doing. There is a great number of puzzles in Amazing Mirror to 100% complete it even with 3 more people. XD
It's quick for me because Kirby games are so easy for me that I just focus on treasure hunting while my friends take out bosses and whatnot since the game is moderatly challenging for them.

Then I feel bad when they call me when they need help with a boss because I screw around with the cupid power.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Okay, why hasn't KSSU been mentioned yet? Maybe the nostalgia is part of it, but that was BY FAR the best Kirby game I've played to date. I admit I've yet to play Yarn though.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Okay, why hasn't KSSU been mentioned yet? Maybe the nostalgia is part of it, but that was BY FAR the best Kirby game I've played to date. I admit I've yet to play Yarn though.
He asked for N64/GBA games, not DS ones soooo yeah. That one is also my favorite though.

Helper -> Hero true combo.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It's quick for me because Kirby games are so easy for me that I just focus on treasure hunting while my friends take out bosses and whatnot since the game is moderatly challenging for them.

Then I feel bad when they call me when they need help with a boss because I screw around with the cupid power.
☯ Well, I guess they made it simple to find treasure in Amazing Mirror. =P

☯ I never thought of one group take out bosses and the other find treasure. Then again, I never played with three extra people, only mostly one sometimes two. )=

☯ Some people look at KSSU and KSS as nearly the same game with more modes, better working abilities, and animated cut scenes. Epic Yarn is definitely up there with best Kirby game, fun levels, great Co-Op, and nice mini games. Only complaint I have is that... you can't die. T_T

☯ My favorite Kirby platformers goes by:

☯ Kirby Adventure/Nightmare In Dreamland > Kirby Super Star/Ultra > Kirby's Epic Yarn > Kirby Canvas Curse > Kirby Dreamland 2 > Kirby & The Amazing Mirror > Kirby Squeak Squad > Kirby Dreamland 3 > Kirby Dreamland > Kirby 64 The Crystal Shards

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
what the hell is in that girl's hand?
At first I was like "...is that ice cream?"
then it looked like a burger in tin foil or something but why is her finger in it

Top Bottom