• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Nice! How does it compare to using a standard GameCube controller?
It stands very well. However, you might want to change your controls since the two Z buttons are at the far back, unless you want to adapt to using the shield buttons at the top. But me, I changed the buttons to ZL and L to shield, and ZR and R to grabs.

BBQTV

Smash Master
the KGD is not full of rants lately so the title should reflect that

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Actually, I got a Belkin router, which are known for being really good routers.

I personally think that it's my internet reception itself at my house, because where I live, I don't get great connection.

So unless your internet is connected to the Wii via wired, You got a 50/50 chance of it connecting with mine via wireless.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
So today I'm officially finished with High School. I'm fully of pancakes, pizza, & grape soda, and I'm like 5 minutes from taking a nap in my friend's basement.

Life is good.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
So today I'm officially finished with High School. I'm fully of pancakes, pizza, & grape soda, and I'm like 5 minutes from taking a nap in my friend's basement.

Life is good.
Meanwhile you are forced to live a life much harder than grade school, and then get drafted to Star Warrior camp to serve the Kirby nation.

~Shao~

Smash Ace
BlazingKatakiri said:

Life is good.
Wait 'til you start college. Good times ahead. Good times... just ignore the fact that you'll have to study :x

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Wait 'til you start college. Good times ahead. Good times... just ignore the fact that you'll have to study :x

lolwut?

As funny as that picture was to me, I'm depressed now. My Kirby was BADLY beatened by alot of wifi matches, probably because I'm not being offensive enough...I guess that's what you get for praticing with CPUs for nearly a year.

There's a nice line to Wi-Fi NKN.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 looks like the next big game that is sure to blow everyone's mind. It got a perfect score from both IGN and Gamespot, which means it must be amazing. I'm gonna be playing it tomorrow.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Hey Nick, let's play lots of Wi-Fi. Oh wait, something just came up. Instantly.
XD

Edit:
On a more serious note. I'm bummed because I'm suppose to be going to a tourney right now and my ride is apparently sleeping in. Bleh.

It's not like I wanted to cancel Wi-Fi. :/
It just happened.

Btw, I just finished playing a bit of Mario Galaxy 2, and it's still amazing.

I dunno. I only got 2 stars so far. :)

I never really "played" NSMBW. I have it, but I don't think I even passed the 1st world.

As for Mario Galaxy 1, the graphics are still the same (which were amazing btw), and the puzzles are still as original and fun as the first one. The World Map idea works really well, IMO better than the Overworld in the first game.

As of now, I like it equally as good as I liked the first one. Oh wait this mission says Yoshi on it.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
So I thought I lost my keys and I was freaking out only to find out that I had left them on my bed in my apt and I felt really dumb. >.<

And I went to a melee tourney today. >.>

Top Bottom