• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
So what do most people play + or reg?

I want to come back but Iduno if tis orth playing with like half the amout of people there once was, yknow?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Most people still play regular Brawl.

Some do both.

I personally play Regular, but B+ does look fun. I only got to play it once and I was getting comboed by a Ganondorf, and I was like lolwut >_>

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I play both depending if I want to kill hard with Charizard or Lucas since both of them are really good or **** near cheap in Brawl+ to me, lol or if I want to play an online match with my friends that live too far. But Kirby is just less effective to me on Brawl+ and I only play Brawl+ if anyone over my house want's to play or a random Brawl+ tourney come's near where I live.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Brawl+ discussions in the Social Topic? For shame. (shakes head) For shame.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I got tired of Brawl+ when they just put dumb stuff in. Or tried to. Sonic's Up Smash spiking? =_=

When I heard about that, I just took Brawl+ off of my SD card.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Brawl+ discussions in the Social Topic? For shame. (shakes head) For shame.
**** your right. O_o

****, we need more topics that's Kirby related. Waiting for Kirby Wii is not helping either. T_T

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I got tired of Brawl+ when they just put dumb stuff in. Or tried to. Sonic's Up Smash spiking? =_=

When I heard about that, I just took Brawl+ off of my SD card.
****, are they seriously doing that much?

They're taking it WAY too far. I walked into them discussing on how they should buff Kirby's Nair, and I'm like "LEARN2PLAY N00BZ" (except that's not exactly what I said)

But I did say "it sounds like you're making changes just for the sake of making changes."

And they say it's to balance his Fsmash nerf......isn't the point of nerfing something for balance? You don't have to buff one move because you nerfed another. @_@

But yeah, if things keep going like this Brawl+ will never be "finished" and it will never be tourney-viable. I had hope for it being tourney-viable, but I dunno.

But yeah. Kirby is cool. Sometimes (all the time?!) I wish I was Kirby IRL.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Then you'll get hungry every time, and you'll go back from being a young adult to a one year old being. =P
It would be SO worth it.

I carry my Kirby plush with me to tourneys :D

I sleep with him too. I'm everywhere with him :)
I need one of those. Where did you get it?

Blood_hawk always brings his Lucario plush to tourneys. A Kirby one would be SO much cooler though.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
eBay :D

Everything is on eBay lol
Everything is at Ebay, however the price is very difference, and most of the Kirby figures are $20+ and some are less than that. They mostly have the Squeak Squad figures, and not enough Super Star figures. D=

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
I remember Minty up in WA having a sword Kirby stuffie... I need to remember to ask where she got it next time I see her.

On a different topic, I just played Y.b.M. online tonight and got owned, lol. I'm not going to give wifi Johns, he was just really good.

@Y.b.M.: I hope to get a chance to play you again some time, hopefully off-line. Maybe I can make up for a few of those losses. :)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Kirby's Dream Land 3 is where its at son!

Rick ftw!
He was more effective on Dreamland 2 though, but at least he can climb the walls on Dreamland 3. But you know how epic the powers were on Super Star. =3

On a different topic, I just played Y.b.M. online tonight and got owned, lol. I'm not going to give wifi Johns, he was just really good.
You didn't choose Blue, Pink or GB Kirby didn't you? If you haven't used either or, that's why you lost. >.>

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
You didn't choose Blue, Pink or GB Kirby didn't you? If you haven't used either or, that's why you lost. >.>
Nope, I went emerald. It's my usual color with Kirby and I can't seem to part with it...

Lol at the fact I had a bit better luck with my DK... I never knew we were so LIGHT until I played against Y.b.M. tonight with my DK. I killed him with an u-air of all things.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
what about me, thrilla? D:

I also played YbM and lost, by the way. His Kirby is legit now, I didn't see any mistakes like I normally am able to spot. He really has improved, and plays really smart (though it's wifi so bleh)

...I just used the word "legit"

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
what about me, thrilla? D:

I also played YbM and lost, by the way. His Kirby is legit now, I didn't see any mistakes like I normally am able to spot. He really has improved, and plays really smart (though it's wifi so bleh)

...I just used the word "legit"
I didn't feel the need to mention it, seeing as the community already knows that you are awesome...

Asdioh whupped me on ladders too. XD

I need more work I guess. Maybe I can provide a challenge next time around. :)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Nope, I went emerald. It's my usual color with Kirby and I can't seem to part with it...
When you play as Kirby, the colors matter for example:

Yellow Kirby = Courage (First start out soft, then get's stronger later on the match)

Blue Kirby = Protection (Have defensive tactics to make sure you have the higher lives than anyone your Brawling)

Red Kirby = Kaio-ken (Go nuts, attack with all you got and don't care for any recoil afterwords)

Green Kirby = Bomber (Air strike is the key to win, use it to gimp anyone and anybody)

Gray Kirby = Loner (You try to avoid getting hit at all cause, just bait trap and punish)

Pink Kirby = Star Master (All the above abilities rest on the Pink Kirby, the all mighty color is use to defeat all)

A lesson for anyone who picks Kirby.

Stop having so many bracket things X_X
Braket things?

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
When you play as Kirby, the colors matter for example:

Yellow Kirby = Courage (First start out soft, then get's stronger later on the match)

Blue Kirby = Protection (Have defensive tactics to make sure you have the higher lives than anyone your Brawling)

Red Kirby = Kaio-ken (Go nuts, attack with all you got and don't care for any recoil afterwords)

Green Kirby = Bomber (Air strike is the key to win, use it to gimp anyone and anybody)

Gray Kirby = Loner (You try to avoid getting hit at all cause, just bait trap and punish)

Pink Kirby = Star Master (All the above abilities rest on the Pink Kirby, the all mighty color is use to defeat all)

A lesson for anyone who picks Kirby.
This would explain why I like to air camp offline. lol.

Braket things?
He means all of the
[font] [color] types of things that are all around your posts when you get quoted. It threw me off the first couple of times I quoted you too. I think he's only mentioning it in jest, though. :)

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Sure, you can post in style. But A1loin screws up the quotes.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
So, I just want to tell everyone I have FINALLY gotten internet, meaning I can finally Brawl people online.

WOOHOO!

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
So, I just want to tell everyone I have FINALLY gotten internet, meaning I can finally Brawl people online.

WOOHOO!
OMFG I WATZ BAWRLZ NAO!!!

JK :)

Seriously though, I've played three of the top Kirbys on the boards now, and I'd LOVE to get a chance to play another one! When are you available?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
OMFG I WATZ BAWRLZ NAO!!!

JK :)

Seriously though, I've played three of the top Kirbys on the boards now, and I'd LOVE to get a chance to play another one! When are you available?
Probably sometime during the day tomorrow. Just PM me during the day sometime.
(Also, I definitely wouldn't consider myself one of the 'top' Kirbies... especially on Wifi.)

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Of course nobody wants to play you, Bunny. But thanks for trying to guilt us.

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
Probably sometime during the day tomorrow. Just PM me during the day sometime.
(Also, I definitely wouldn't consider myself one of the 'top' Kirbies... especially on Wifi.)
PM tomorrow it is! Thanks!

No one ever wants to play Bunny.
I never see you on... I want to play against all the good players, so if you're up for a match I'd love to play against you. Your ICs too, of course. :)

Top Bottom