• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'll have to test A1 to say he's one of the best Kirby's on Wifi... if he can able to play Brawl again. D=

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
I might as well say this now. I want to play everyone on the boards at some point or another. So far I've played t1mmy, Asdioh, Y.b.M., A1lion (though I almost don't want to count it, the lag was so bad that the game would stop for seconds at a time. Maybe try again when or if you decide to start playing again?) and I just got finished playing against fromundaman (so fun!).

If I'm not mistaken, of the Kirby regulars around here that leaves Viper, and Kawaii. I would like to play T-nuts, Falcon, Dfat2, Straked (whom I will be bawrling tonight hopefully) and the others, too. I just don't see them on regularly.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Play me now. :D

I haven't played Brawl in a while though. Platinum is too good. ;x

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Ugh... I need more online practice... I have trouble landing grabs and doing combos, and felt like I had to change my style to something a bit simpler for Wifi... (Though I'm still good at landing air hammers :laugh: )

Also, a good number of the Fsmashes on platforms were supposed to be dropdown Bairs...

All in all though, we had some fun games, both of us got screwed by lag a few times, and it was a ton of fun.
You have a good Kirby Thrilla, and I loved your use of Ftilt.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Looool.

I found a kirbycide on PS1, upthrow at the windmill while your being pushed away by it, and face back to the nether.

It caused a quick 'oooohhh' when using it against a friend :)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I haven't played Brawl in a while though. Platinum is too good. ;x
You got Platinum?!? What is your current level right now?

Looool.

I found a kirbycide on PS1, upthrow at the windmill while your being pushed away by it, and face back to the nether.

It caused a quick 'oooohhh' when using it against a friend :)
Sadly, we are a year ahead of this info, I thought Smash Wiki would put that down as he can Ninja Spike on some stages, lol.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I just got Platinum on Sunday. I'm at the Snowpoint gym now. I can't wait to get the national dex and then trade my old team over. >_>

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
neh it was no ninjaspike, we both died
We know what you meant, but what Viper was saying was that on the other transformations, that same spot yeilds ninja-spikes instead.

Both that and the cide were found long ago.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
You got Platinum?!? What is your current level right now?

Sadly, we are a year ahead of this info, I thought Smash Wiki would put that down as he can Ninja Spike on some stages, lol.
I'm gonna start the smashwiki article on Ninja Spiking.

"...the research thread was created by little-known pro-smasher A1lion835..."

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
On another note, I'm bored and have a half hour to kill.... Any1one want to Brawl?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Viper, you play wifi? Why have we never played? :(

I've succeeded at being Kirby IRL: I'm hungry. ...that counts, right?

I was at work today (grocery store, bagger boy lolz) and this woman had a 5 year old son. And man, you think you've wanted M&Ms before? Trust me, this kid wanted M&Ms more than you could probably imagine.

Triple R

Smash Lord

If I'm not mistaken, of the Kirby regulars around here that leaves Viper, and Kawaii. I would like to play T-nuts, Falcon, Dfat2, Straked (whom I will be bawrling tonight hopefully) and the others, too. I just don't see them on regularly.
You'll have to play me too! Too bad I won't have decent enough internet for wifi until this fall........ :( But I won't disappoint when we do play ;) guaranteed!

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
You'll have to play me too! Too bad I won't have decent enough internet for wifi until this fall........ :( But I won't disappoint when we do play ;) guaranteed!

Sounds good to me. :)

@fromundaman: Thanks! You've got a good Kirby too. I know what you mean about having to keep it simple. I took me a long time to lean how to SDI and momentum cancel online...

@Viper: I see you are online. Bunny and Straked aren't here at the moment, so can we play a few rounds? :)

Edit: Doh! Never mind. I REALLY need to type faster...

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ I wish I had another Wii to play Smash since my Wii can't get online. D; ♥

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
Wait, wait...it did? I haven't played offline in *counts* 6 months.
crap...

Lol. There is a difference between learning how to do something the first time ever and dusting off a rusty skill, A1. :)

I'm assuming that you aren't counting our online matches in your 6 month figure?
I don't either really. That was some BAD lag...

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
I want to play pplz!! Im up for any challenge, anyone who asks! I've only played Asdioh and YbM...
You still going to be on around 4:30 pacific time?I can't play at the moment but I can play you then. :)

Can't promise perfection, though. I'm all the way in Oregon, so the lag is probably going to be rough.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.

Lol. There is a difference between learning how to do something the first time ever and dusting off a rusty skill, A1. :)

I'm assuming that you aren't counting our online matches in your 6 month figure?
I don't either really. That was some BAD lag...
I said I haven't played offline in 6 months, only wifi (not counting matches with my scrub friends. With items. On large custom stages).

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Wow, that long? Nobody to challenge at school? That's were I found most of my friends that play Brawl.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
GMT is Greenwich Mountain Time IIRC.... it's also known as 'Standard' because thats what the world uses as a standard.

You are either - or + GMT. Knowing the time-zones not as times, but as a -GMT or +GMT makes conversions a little easier to do in your head.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039

I really need to learn my time zones. I think that would be important for an 18 year old to know.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
All I know is that Eastern is 3 hours apart from Western USA >_>

I mean, I knew that 4:30 Pacific would be 7:30 EST.

It's 11:30 EST which means it's 8:30 Pacific.

Steak. :093:

SuSa

Banned via Administration

I really need to learn my time zones. I think that would be important for an 18 year old to know.
It's not important unless you plan on traveling outside of your time zone or you know people around the world.

Which is pretty much what a global smashboards is. So it's important stuff to know.

I just know the important ones for me:

PMT
EST
Central
GMT

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
On my next sig, who should I show next? The color detriments of what Kirby color I'll use in tourneys: Fire Kirby, Plasma Kirby, Mirror Kirby, Beam Kirby, Normal Kirby, or my current, Ice Kirby.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well, I do have shadow Kirby, and emo Kirby but those aren't the colors in Brawl unless you alter the game. D=

Top Bottom