• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I went to a 35-man tourney today, got 3rd, lost to a Snake and a DDD, meh. I beat the DDD at Winner's semifinals, and he beat me at Loser's finals... The Snake was my fault for going ZSS instead of Kirby -- seriously, I feel the MU is straight-up even when I use Kirby. : \

Training for Poundahhh~

Oh, and I'm asking for winter clothing so that when I go to Pound, I won't have cold johns.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
A whole day passed by, and we only got 2 posts here. o_o

Why is there nothing to talk about at all? Not even small talk? :mad:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
uhhhh

my kirby totally pwnz n00bz.

just so you know.

Right pointer finger is the WORST place for a papercut. owwwwww i got it like 8 hours ago and it still hurts

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I want my leg to not be asleep right now for Christmas. Santa, I know I'm not Christian, but please! It hurts...:urg:
Well, go wake it up.

And legs don't have consciousness, so legs can't be asleep, man! That's like saying... "My arm is unconscious because I was up against the wall for 32 hours straight".

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Well, go wake it up.

And legs don't have consciousness, so legs can't be asleep, man! That's like saying... "My arm is unconscious because I was up against the wall for 32 hours straight".
Maybe your legs don't have consciousness, but mine do. Stop generalizing with stuff like this. Just because something applies to you doesn't mean it applies to everyone. People like you are really annoying to talk to, will all their annoying generalizing and annoying hyperboles.
lol jk

And I know people who have been up against a wall for 32 hours straight. I think you can guess why ;) .

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
And I know people who have been up against a wall for 32 hours straight. I think you can guess why ;) .
Uhh.....

.... No, i have no idea why someone would be up against a wall for 32 hours straight, unless they were recording 32 straight hours' worth of pr0n, and the walled person should be dead. :freak:

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I don't know if he has or not. Either way he was scared to fight Gnes and the only way he could guarantee a win was to pull some crap like that.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
"Learning MUs" should be well beyong his level right now. M2K timed him out because he had the option to do so, and he didn't want to lose. Knowing the MU or not, it's all a big JOHN.

And this is why, if the MK is smart and considers all of his options, no one can beat him, yet some people are too ignorant and actually think Snake is a better character. AT LEAST WE CAN KILL SNAKE AND LEAVE HIM WITH THE OPTION OF LOSING. /rant_at_people_who_believe_otherwise_worldwide

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
"Learning MUs" should be well beyong his level right now. M2K timed him out because he had the option to do so, and he didn't want to lose. Knowing the MU or not, it's all a big JOHN.

And this is why, if the MK is smart and considers all of his options, no one can beat him, yet some people are too ignorant and actually think Snake is a better character. AT LEAST WE CAN KILL SNAKE AND LEAVE HIM WITH THE OPTION OF LOSING. /rant_at_people_who_believe_otherwise_worldwide
I'm pretty sure the argument now is that Diddy is becoming viable of taking the spot of best in game. Pretty gay strategy though. Was there not a mention of stalling in the ruleset? I would've called the TO before jio had to choke a *****.

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure the argument now is that Diddy is becoming viable of taking the spot of best in game. Pretty gay strategy though. Was there not a mention of stalling in the ruleset? I would've called the TO before jio had to choke a *****.
there werent any rules about planking or ledgegrab limits meaning they were legal

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I hope Diddy won't take the spot of best in the game... That would mean the "teext a question, get an answer" cellphone people were right in Brawl as well! My God, if Diddy does end up being the best, I will text those guys asking them for financial advice and the quickest most efficient way of becoming rich, famous, successful and happy.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Yea... it's all good.. Hilt put 2 rooms on his card. So It's going to be The God Kais x3, Kel, You, Scribs and whoever else. Everything is confirmed... the Hotel is confirmed... Now the next thing is to get the Greyhound tickets. I believe he's going to post a link or something concerning that. So just make sure you all register for Brawl before the Deadline....then everything should be good...
Only saw this now, but thanks for the info. I'll get to registering in the next few days then.

I want to win a tourney. Using Link.

*shrugs*
Hey, others have done it... Of course, you'll need to become pretty much Izaw/Kirinblaze good, but still...

I guess now we know to CP MK to a stage without that option.

Or Rainbow Cruise! Cause anyone can win on Rainbow Cruise! :D
Even Ganons... who would'a known?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Doing the speed run with Ball Kirby can be fun depending on how you use it. Tornado is too broken, and UFO is better used in Squeak Squad. )=

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Doing the speed run with Ball Kirby can be fun depending on how you use it. Tornado is too broken, and UFO is better used in Squeak Squad. )=
I think UFO was better in Kirby's Adventure, due to the fact that it rarely appeared. In Squeak Squad, you could just mix some abilities together,and you could obtain it. Also. You couldn't go down stairs in Squeak Squad, so that's a fail (Just like Ghost Kirby)

Now, are you talking about Ball Kirby the ability or the Ball Kirby in Canvas Curse? I actually like Canvas Curse alot due to the intense replay value as a Kirby game, and the fact that it was difficult at times. Facing the final boss was fun :lick:.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
But UFO Kirby disappears after the stage is over in Adventure/Nightmare In Dreamland. T_T

I was talking about Ball Kirby in Nightmare In Dreamland since it's an option to turn ball instead of you being ball the whole game like Kirby Pinball or Kirby Blockball.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I want to see the video of M2k vs Gnes... >_>

Can't you do anything about constantly gliding under the stage? Throw a banana at him, stagespike him, something?

Stupid Meta Knight.
Actually sometimes I find myself thinking "At least MK dies..."

there werent any rules about planking or ledgegrab limits meaning they were legal
When does any tourney in the past year have no rules about planking/stalling?

If Sonic's B against the bottom of the stage is stalling, MK's gliding under the stage constantly certainly is.

It's more broken than the IDC, seeing as how I doubt ANYONE can keep the IDC up for a super long time without screwing up or getting tired.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
i read quite a bit of that thread and searched youtube and couldn't find it >_>

I feel kinda bad that m2k gets screwed over a lot though.

And the smash community (or, more likely, the people that aren't really part of the smash community, but just hide in the shadows) steals a lot of crap at tournies. I swear, there's talk of stuff stolen at every semi-big tourney out there.

I just know that if I bring anything of decent value to a tournament, I will NOT let it out of my sight.

Makes me reluctant to get dazzle and bring my laptop to record... -.-

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
I always hate to hear when people get their stuff stolen.

if you read the thread u hear people talking about mk's stalling capabilities. hopefully it gets limited.

Top Bottom