• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Tiersie

Smash Ace
Most of you aren't even up yet and I've already had my presents :p

Got guitar hero 5 + second guitar
Some basketball stuff (jersey + ball)
And a new suitcase (the one you go on vacation with, not the formal attorney kind)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Merry Christmas Kirby's :D

I got New Super Mario Bros. Wii...it's pretty good.
Merry Christmas Kirbys!! (without the apostrophe >_>)

I also got NSMBW... haven't tried it out yet.

My brother and I both got DSis. I was like ":O"

And here's my Christmas present to the Kirby boards!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPUM3ma0olA

(not really, but read the description and you might see something you like)

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Asdioh will eat your soul if it's bad enough. :p

<3 Asdioh!!!

Happy Holidays! (that just covers them all. :p)

I got... nothing. Cause we really don't have big Christmases at my house. We aren't even cooking. We're going to Ihop. Haha.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
actually, it's 'kirbies'

merry christmas/hannukah/festivus/what have you
No, Kirby is a name. That's like saying that the plural of "Timmy" is "Timmies" when it's "Timmys" :p

I got a regular NES.
Awesome.

(if it works)

New Super Mario Bros. Wii is fun... and difficult... and annoying to co-op because if the person you're playing with really wants to kill you, they will.

Imagine footstooling in Brawl without hitting the jump button...simply being above someone else = footstool.

@_@

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
My holiday meal was a feast and I got too full. O_o

NSMBWii is.....hard? A Mario game in 2009... HARD? Liez.
I'll put New Super Mario Bros Wii as one of the top 5 hardest Mario platformers. Sadly, the easy part of the game was the sub bosses and the bosses to me, (except the lass boss, that was a challenge), but the return of the Koopalings was awesome. The levels is more than twice as harder than New Super Mario Bros DS if your trying to complete the level by getting every Star Coin or trying to find every secret exit. It's better to have more people play to easily find the Star Coins or exit, but that would depend on who your partner up with. =P

Over all, if you want a Wii game with great Co-op and have friends near you to play, New Super Mario Bros Wii FTW!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Merry christmas guys!!

Imma go to the beach today (I'm back home in Mexico right now) because it's so **** nice today. What are you guys doing?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I just ate... and my stomach got punished because I ate too much. I guess I'm not related to Kirby after all. -_-;

~Shao~

Smash Ace
The NSMBWii levels are you know...kinda hard. They aren't hard per se, but it get's frustrating at times getting the Star Coins and shiz. And I would prefer if we could play with a game cube controller, those are the best OF ALL TIME, wiimotes don't respond so well /rant. Haven't tried with nunchuck.

And the bosses I've faced so far (1st and 2nd worlds) are piece of cake.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Classy Controller is the greatest controller of all time. =3

I played New Super Mario Bros. Wii with the Wii Mote & Nunchaku and it plays better for me. But the people that play the classic Mario would like the Wii Mote alone for some odd reason. ^_^;

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
The NSMBWii levels are you know...kinda hard. They aren't hard per se, but it get's frustrating at times getting the Star Coins and shiz. And I would prefer if we could play with a game cube controller, those are the best OF ALL TIME, wiimotes don't respond so well /rant. Haven't tried with nunchuck.

And the bosses I've faced so far (1st and 2nd worlds) are piece of cake.
Yeah the bosses are easy.

It's pretty cool how you're like "oh crap i'm gonna fall down a bottomless pit"
*presses A button and goes into an invincible bubble thing*
"lolol"

It sucks when you both decide to go in bubbles at the same time and end up killing yourselves. LOL

~Shao~

Smash Ace
Classy Controller is the greatest controller of all time. =3
Yo Viper, I'mma let you finish, but the game cube controller is the best of all time, OF ALL TIME.

Yeah the bosses are easy.

It's pretty cool how you're like "oh crap i'm gonna fall down a bottomless pit"
*presses A button and goes into an invincible bubble thing*
"lolol"

It sucks when you both decide to go in bubbles at the same time and end up killing yourselves. LOL
I played most of it solo until now ;d I only played like ~15min of CO-OP, and we were still figuring the controls out and shiz. But that sure is funny :laugh:

SkylerSilver

Smash Journeyman
I'll put New Super Mario Bros Wii as one of the top 5 hardest Mario platformers. Sadly, the easy part of the game was the sub bosses and the bosses to me, (except the lass boss, that was a challenge), but the return of the Koopalings was awesome. The levels is more than twice as harder than New Super Mario Bros DS if your trying to complete the level by getting every Star Coin or trying to find every secret exit. It's better to have more people play to easily find the Star Coins or exit, but that would depend on who your partner up with. =P

Over all, if you want a Wii game with great Co-op and have friends near you to play, New Super Mario Bros Wii FTW!
Ahh I see. I was going to get anyway xP

T-nuts

Smash Ace
yeah i got nsmbw too. seems pretty cool, i dunno havent played much of it yet. and yes the nintendo works! amazing!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I can, I just don't want to.

I'm soooo bored.

I'm angry that episode 10 of TWBB is still

STILL

not out.

I'm angry that Pokemon Platinum doesn't have WPA compatibility.

I'm mildly angry (but not much) that when I play with sasukebowser and we're both using the same texture hacks, we can't see each other's texture-hacked characters 90% of the time.

And if you guys didn't notice from the video I posted earlier, I have the Kirby hitbubble hack, and I plan on making a video when I get the chance. I think once MK26 updates the code (so it's not messed up) I'll get to it.

It doesn't seem totally correct right now. Like, if some of these hitbubbles were accurate, Kirby would be more broken than Snake.
But they're not 100% accurate and need to be fixed >_>

Like his uair, utilt, and usmash hitboxes are MASSIVE.
His Jab hitboxes are also a little too big.
And stuff.

Hammer's hitbox, both in the air and ground, is pretty freaking small. ._.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Maybe we are more broken than snake... Bwahahahahaha!

I did get something for Christmas! Feet pjs. They're so awesome and flannel and plaid and have feet! :D

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It seems I absorbed Noddy, (the guy that sleeps nearly all the time in Kirby), when I fell asleep. >.<

Tiersie

Smash Ace
Booooozze

I just love how the legal drinking age in Holland is 16 (yeah you heard that right, we get to drink at 16)

New years is a family festivity for me until 00:15, after that we'll hit the town.

I hate fireworks though D= like watching them, hate lighting them. It's like burning up your money

Top Bottom