• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kentucky Thread

Jiano

Smash Ace
You need to change your location to something that
Powda193 said:
i need a couch =/
HURRY UP AND GET ONE WTF!?!?

Why did you throw the last one out if you aren't getting another one you biatch. NO JOHNS IT WAS A GOOD COUCH.

Whatever we can just use chairs or something. We shall smash this week maybe, i dunno I guess I will call you instaed of posting in our crappy thread that no one posts in.

cheezy P

Smash Rookie
I still would like to play with you guys again.
or anyone for that matter.
im trying to get some game together tonight if anyone is free.
i live in the east end/middletown area.
jus hit me up on aim

Jiano

Smash Ace
Um sorry man but we were up in Illinois for a tourny. Who are you btw? I don't remember if we've played you or not.

Powda193 said:
im thinking about holding a smashfest at my place sometime. weekends are much better for me. we can have a good time (ie drinking and partying) since i live on my own (with roommates). when do u all think would be a good time? i need plenty of notice so i can kick my roommates out B). i should be getting like a 61" TV soon, so it will be phat.

btw, sean(dante) powda is spelled with an A, not an R.
GG Powda.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Hey, I wanted to stick in a brief shameless self-promotion.

If you are still planning on coming to FC but have not registered, please sign up now on the website!

www.meleefc.com

Thanks1 ^_^

Powda193

Smash Journeyman
who are u cheezy p? i dont think i have ever played u... whats ur aim?

also, its generally a good idea to give a little more notice than "lets play today."

im actually tryin to set something up for this weekend...anyone got suggestions on which day/ what time? also, i really doubt i am going to FC6...im just not good enough.

cheezy P

Smash Rookie
Powda193 said:
who are u cheezy p? i dont think i have ever played u... whats ur aim?

also, its generally a good idea to give a little more notice than "lets play today."

im actually tryin to set something up for this weekend...anyone got suggestions on which day/ what time? also, i really doubt i am going to FC6...im just not good enough.

my aim is tenchifamicom.
yah, i figured it was too short notice, i was just bored. lol

and mmm, saturday or sunday/anytime of day, is kool.
friday could work too, i just gotta be at work at midnight.

im available any weekend tho, if you end up going to FC.

KishSquared

Smash Master
FC is when you get good. You have lots of free time to play really good people, or just people on your own level. Both are good practice.

Think of FC as a "Smash Camp" more than a tournament. You should come, Powda! Consider this a personal invitation to attend :)

Powda193

Smash Journeyman
well, i guess we doin smash at my place on saturday (7/8)

people should call me or aim me for details.

Powda193

Smash Journeyman
jiano is a pu55y. my bowser owns his falcon B)

cheezy p. -> im glad u all come by, it was a lot of fun. its important for me that people who come over to my house are chill. you all are welcome anytime. btw, i like the matching hair color.

EDIT: they bleeped out *****!

T

Tpx ak-47

Well I just stopped back on here real fast to say team tpx is back after are little downfall and we are trying to get some smash teams together for mlg and stuff like that if you wanna know more go here www.teamtpx.com or just im me at tpx darkman

Jiano

Smash Ace
Yo tpx man if you want to get good or play us or whatever you gotta come to our smashfests or host some of your own. None of this I am busy everyday every week stuff.

My Roy owned everyone at the smashfest Saturday, no johns!

Powda, I can't believe you aren't going to FC6. I fuxoring hate you to the max.

Y

yankzfan222

Louiville Tourny

Jiano said:
I still don't think we'd have enough for a tournament even with you guys. If you want to have a smashfest or something that would work. If you guys wanted to come to Louisville, or if you'd prefer us to come there we could do that also. It's really up to you guys.

Sean, have you left for Cali yet? I wanted to play you again before you left. I need more falco practice.
I Think a tourny in louiville would be awesome somebody somewhere should get one organized

Y

yankzfan222

JIANO has an awesome idea goin and peeps in louiville should get behind it (porps to yah man)

T

Tpx ak-47

illl host one evantually untill then if anyone wants to come over and play smash with me hit me up on aim

Powda193

Smash Journeyman
Important Post!!!!

so, uh... this whole louisville scene is the most unorganized thing i have ever seen in my life.

as far as a REAL smashfest goes:
*i can only fit like 8 people max in my basement... that isnt much of a fest.
*christian can fit even less people
*if jiano's parents are out of town, his place is awesome for a smashfest.
*i wouldnt want to go out to sean's place
*there is a video game place here in louisville that we could rent out, but it would cost lots o monies. we would have to do it after hours (overnight) to make it not so expensive
*i have no idea what the TPX place is like.

so, yea... those are our options. how many people would be showing up if we actually did get a big fest together?

also, sorry bout FC6, but i cannot get off work.

Y

yankzfan222

Jiano sry about getting you a little messed up in the head and i just became a member of this site. so im sorta new to this whole how you get these things organized (but not new to smash bros. ;) ) I think i would do fair in these smash things so keep me posted. oh and as for who i am im just another louisville smasher who loves the game :lick:

Powda193

Smash Journeyman
well, daniel and i could each provide an additional TV, so maybe sometime in the future we can do a smashfest at your place?

also, that w00tz place is holding a lan party saturday night, July 29. its going to start a little before midnight and u get to play till 10am sunday morning. it will cost $25 to get in though. They have alienware computers and a bunch of xbox 360's, but its also byo-console. so we could go up there saturday night and show some noobs how to play and there will also be other stuff going on.

post in here if u are interested in going.

Jiano

Smash Ace
FC6 was awesome, you guys missed out on like the best tournament ever. Anyway going to MLG Chicago this weekend, but don't know who is coming with me. The following week(29th) is some small tourny out in Paducah that I will be going to also. Then after that I don't see much going on.

This just means I will only be able to smash on weekdays after I get off work which isn't much.

Powda193

Smash Journeyman
so, do i need to register for MLG Chicago? i still havent decided if i am going or not... but i am kinda leading towards not going. i will definitely be going to paducah tho.

but yea, there is that LAN party at w00tz coming up on the 29th or whenever (that saturday night). and uh, smashfest at cheezy's eventually?

Powda193

Smash Journeyman
so... paducah.

i think im gonna try and go to the lan after we get back from paducah... and then my friends wedding is on sunday... it should be an action packed weekend.

Powda193

Smash Journeyman
so i bailed on paducah, turns out that would be too much action-packing for one weekend.

however, i will be up at w00tz tonite, so if u TPX guys arent there im gonna have to beat some a$$.

Top Bottom