• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kentucky Thread

Powda193

Smash Journeyman
i can do one whenever. i will be going out of town Aug 10-that sunday, so i guess i cant do it whenever.

however, the tpx kids say they can hold some smashfests, and im kinda interested to see if cheezy can host one too.

post peepz

edit:
actually, there is a post on the tpx forums saying that there is a smashfest on saturday. i'll post here once i get more information out of them.

Jiano

Smash Ace
You need to change your location to something that
It is estimated that a large Megalodon would need to eat about one-fiftieth of its weight (or 2400 lb) of food on average per day.

Edit: I won 60 dollars at Paducah. Lets just say I kinda regret going.

I have to work this weekend -- WTF son. I've never had to work a weekend before, ****it all.

T

Tpx ak-47

Smashfest is over Sorry if you didnt get enough details but we should be planning another one soon but if one of you guys is holding a smashfest then post on the tpx forums and im sure our peeps will come but we were all at wootz I didnt play to much smash i was to drawn into counterstrike source so ya but we will have another one soon

MyNiggaNameDante

Smash Journeyman
I told some cincinatti people about this is it cool if they come, also how many people will be there

cheezy P

Smash Rookie
yah, they can come. mmmmm, im not really sure who all is coming. i just know niko told jiano bout it and i think he said he was telling a few ppl. everyone is welcome! ^^! we have 2 tv's in one room, and 1 in the living room. should be enough.

T

Tpx ak-47

Dunn if I can make it I have to work all day but I can see if a couple of my peeps from tpx can come

Anyways If you want to see if we are holding any smashfest check on our site
http://teamtpx.com/index.php?showforum=18

We are also Requriting and I want to work with team tactics with someone I have never entered a doubles tourney so I would like to be trained about pairs

Powda193

Smash Journeyman
so... im back in town...

what did i miss? whats coming up soon? when you all make posts, plz just dont say "smashfest on friday." instead, u should include a date too.

anyhow, school starts in a week... blah.

Jiano

Smash Ace
Hey Powda, its not my fault you can't keep up with this fast paced(sarcasm) thread. You missed me getting owned(nothing new). I see you are going to be going to school, but are you going to be working also?

Either way, if you want to smash make a fest on a saturday and people will come.

Powda193

Smash Journeyman
yea, im gonna be working sundays again. i will also have some night classes and work till 7 some nights of the week. really, friday and saturday will be my best days to host something. im not really looking forward to going back to school :_(

anyhow, did u get owned at TPX's? or is that supposed to be sarcasm too?

Powda193

Smash Journeyman
yea, im gonna be working on sundays again, though i dont think it starts for about a month (i could be wrong about that). during the week i work till 7 on M,W and i have classes pretty late on T, Th. which means that fri or sat would be the best days for me to host something. im not looking forward to classes starting again :_(

anyhow, jiano, did u get owned at the TPX thing? or is that supposed to be sarcasm too?

Powda193

Smash Journeyman
blarhg

Wow nice double post 4 minutes apart. You fail at the internet.

Of course I got owned. When am I ever sarcastic?

my computer crapped out on me, so i didnt think the first post went thru... u like the double post tho, dont lie... its pimpin.

anyhow... lan party at w00tz? what? anyone got a URLz? i'll talk to matt since he knows the guy who runs it.

pimpin since been pimpin since been pimpin.

MyNiggaNameDante

Smash Journeyman
Yeah it was 25 bucks it was alright, there were only like 3 real smashers there tho

Go isai 4th place orlando, Pc Chris like 31st.

Powda193

Smash Journeyman
w00tz! or not-w00z?

yea, i think there were two TPX kids there... kouryu and someone else. so sean, was i the third good person? lol.

anyhow, the TPX kids said they do smashfests like every two weeks, and they supposedly have some fun in the process. i guess i will hang out on their forum a bit and see whats happenin.

blar. o yea, uhm... im hungry.

Powda193

Smash Journeyman
so im plannin on having a smashfest tonite at my place. even tho its the uk/ul game.

so give me a call (594-0406) or aim me at Powda193 if u wanna come

MyNiggaNameDante

Smash Journeyman
Dude the game ****in sucked because Bush broke his leg and now hes out all season, but we did stomp on UK, it wasnt worth it tho.

T

Tpx ak-47

Ya you saw Kouryu and Jordo I wasnt there becuase I had to work but I plan to be at the next one so be PREPARED TO GET *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) But ya we wanna plan some more smashfest but people are being lazy in our community lol

T

Tpx ak-47

I will **** you all in quake 3 becuase of the old DDIYM clan at Moore lol

Jiano

Smash Ace
Hey I never said I was good at Quake, I just enjoy playing it(I've only been playing for a week really, other times were 1 player mode). I can always poanscrape anyone in Smash if they think they're cool because they're good at Quake.

Hey Zig_zag gtfo even though KY does suck, laffo.

Gorgapor

Smash Rookie
Weeklies at UofL

So there are weekly smash nights happening at UofL for the forseeable future.

TIME -They are at 6 or 7 pm (no specific time yet) on thursday nights.

LOCATION -The location is a bit tricky if you haven't ever been there. It's in the back room of the Computer Lab on the second floor of the Vogt building. If you need directions, find me (AIM name: WizZipBoum) or Matt (AIM name: DynamicStability) online, or call the lab's front desk (502-852-7620).

SCREENS -There are 3 projectors screens already set up in the room

CONTROLLERS -We should have enough gamecubes, but definitely bring your own controller. That means you, Eric and friends.

-We've only done one so far, but the second one is this thursday (9/21/2006). Show up, or you won't be there.

G@BE

Smash Lord
I visit Kentucky sometimes. I was wondering where in Kentucky you guys live.????

Is there anyone from the Louiville area/ Crestwood area?

Top Bottom