• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kentucky Thread

Powda193

Smash Journeyman
smashfest at my place this friday!!!!!!
that is march 3 for reference... most everyone knows where my house is. if you dont then IM me!

time to get some practice in before the next GJ tourny.

TPX... u all should come

Powda193

Smash Journeyman
yay, sean is now a whole year older.... does that make him 13 now? haha.

anyhow... jiano, joe, and matt were the only ones who showed. it was fun. hopefully we can do these fairly often... and hopefully more people will show up. i got the TPX guy on my aim list, but havent seen him on. oh well... GJ this weekend.

Xelmo

Smash Rookie
Theres a tounrmane tin cincinnati today, but we will play with you just give us your contact info, we will have a small smashfest or something.

Ferociousaurus

Smash Rookie
I live in Louisville and I've been looking for some people to play competitive Smash with. I'm not very good, though, just starting to try to implement some more advanced tactics into my game. Anyway, I'm trying to learn, and some real competition would be great because none of my friends play more than a few times a month or so.

C

count_dr3wcifer

hey. i'm a ky smasher, and new! i'm in e-town, and everyone around here's either bored w/ smash (we used to play it nonstop), or not very good.
so yea. how's everyone?

-dw

Kajitora

Smash Apprentice
Hey wazup Da Ville in the house, kaji aka Peachs boyfriend LOL. hey why doesn't the Topic starter get everyones names and put them in the OP so everyone can see and use so we might be able to get w/ each other

MyNiggaNameDante

Smash Journeyman
We have to get some people willing to play there are only a few active smash players in the louisville area, if anyone wants to set some games up holla

Powda193

Smash Journeyman
possible tournament

jiano has been lookin around for places to hold a tournament. we looked at a place called wootz, but it will probly be too expensive to hold it there. this is a long way off, but we are looking for some good options. we hope that some people from cincy or other places will come as well, so it would be nice if someone could house a bunch of them.

anyhow... if u got any ideas u can post here or use AIM.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
You guys should check out the Southern Illinois tournament on the 27th. Are there any smashers in the Paducah area?

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
We have several tournaments in Metropolis, Illinois, but the one on the 27th is in Vienna, Illinois.

Kajitora

Smash Apprentice
I need to buy a gamecube, (Yeah i know but i was in college when my friends got me hooked) but once i do get one just contact me and maybe you can come over (Home: (502)671-0809)

Jiano

Smash Ace
You need to change your location to something that
That's not too far from Joe and I(We're in St. Matthews). I don't know what was up with the AIM message you sent me, but feel free to send me another.

There's entirely not enough smash happening in Louisville. I am tired of everyone calling me as well. "Hey Jiano come play me," argh why must I drive everywhere.

Christian is the only person who has come to my house to play which is cool as hell. Anyway I think Christian and Powda should play each other more often since you guys are so close in skill, which will improve your skill quick.

Powda193

Smash Journeyman
ive come to ur place many times... granted not recently. but my place has more room and no parents.

but yea, christian and i have been tryin to play more lately, but he always has to go to bed so early and i work late so we dont have much of a window to work with.

its definitely getting old kicking matt's ***... arg. Louisville sux for smash.

papayasown

Smash Journeyman
Cinci versus Louisville.

I'll be coming down to Louisville soon, Jiano. I just need to get my finances stable and then I can drive where ever. And you're always welcome at my place too.

Powda193

Smash Journeyman
it sux that we only have 3 players... i need a teammate!

anyhow... the basement will be done soon, and heavy training will commence.

Top Bottom