• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kentucky Thread

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Oh, I'll be back in Paducah next Thursday night. Are there really smashfests in Murray? I went to Heath, so a ton of my friends are there.

wangston

Smash Lord
I would have no problem hosting a smash fest in Louisville. Well not actually in Louisville but in La Grange, Oldham County, just right out side of Louisville right off of I 71. Me and 3 friends play about every week or every other week. I could easily take in 6 or 7 more people. And yes we all know how to play so we can put up a good fight. I'm just throwing this out there cause smash in Louisville area seems dead.

MyNiggaNameDante

Smash Journeyman
Hey at wangston and BBQ

I goto UK as well and when im not at UK i live in goshen in oldham county so if you guys wanna get together we can smash

wangston

Smash Lord
Sounds good. When do you guys go back to UK? I go back to school this Wednesday so if we did do anything it would have to be on a Friday or Saturday.

wangston

Smash Lord
The 5th or 6th would be the ideal date. I will have to see which one of those days I don't work, I'll know tommorw. I would prefer it to be on a Saturday so get more smashing in because I can't have people stay the night. But we could go as late as 1:00 in the morning.

wangston

Smash Lord
Gorgapor could you get all those people to come. If I can get a decent turn out a may consider starting a Bi-weekly or Tri-weekly smashfest.

The date will be this Saturday January 5th. It will start from 1:00 until 10:00 I just can't house people over night so I think 9 hours of smash is good enough. I'll make a topic about with the rest of the details tomorrow.

Gorgapor

Smash Rookie
sorry for the late notice, but Jiano and I can't make it tomorrow. brawl is in 7 weeks, let's plan a big party for then. I *may* be able to host, but that's not a promise

wangston

Smash Lord
Thats fine if you can't make it I did give a 5 days notice so I didn't really expect much of anyone to show up. I could easily host a brawl one the weekend the game comes out. Plus I have a new 46in LCD tv so we could play in 480p widescreen. But as of right now there are going to be 5 people here so that is a good number but they are all my friends. I would like to have one last Melee smashfest on the weekend before brawl so that I can say far well to Melee.

MyNiggaNameDante

Smash Journeyman
Hey BBQ and Wangston if you guys wanna play pm me your phone numbers,
Im down here at UK right now tho and trying to see if i can play

Rinsuku

Smash Rookie
What's up KY? I just recently discovered these boards and wanted to say hey to KY Peeps. I'm in pine knot right now finishing up studies but, I can go to Lexington and sommerset on the weekends. There's a slight problem with that but I'll worry about it later. Anyway....I hope to play against everyone soon.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Revived !

Is Souroush updating the first post, or should we start a new topic (or do we have anyone to run a new topic)?

TSG

Smash Rookie
I live in Muhlenberg County if anyone wants to add me to the main page. I've got three friends down here that play Smash and we were looking to hopefully get a few players together one day and play.

TonyTH07

Smash Cadet
Hey folks, I'm from Louisville myself. My AIM name is Tonykewv1. If anyone is relatively close, I wouldnt mind smashing with any of you or chatting or what not.

R

remarK

<< Lexington/Louisville (usually in Louisville on the weekends.)

I'm terrible and looking to get better. :D

Sakar255

Smash Rookie
I'm in Lexington and wouldn't mind playing others. My AIM is Sakar255 so just send me a message or AIM. The top three I play with are Snake, Pit, and Wario.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Paducah, KY is pretty darn close to where I am. I'm over in the western tip of Kentucky, pretty much.
Well again, I'm in Paducah. (Went to Heath and all that good stuff) We should play this summer when I get back in a month, not like there is anybody else to play. (Besides that one cool guy from PR who is around.)

MegaFEAR

Smash Apprentice
Got some northern ky smashers here. Myself (FEAR) Megachuk and 2-tone. If you guys can get a tournament together we would all be interested in going. Although I would love to see some melee, i'll settle for brawl. Maybe we can figure out how to wavedash and go down in smashing history as the saviors of brawl... or not.

Ooo I know, we can devise a new way of airdodging that would be unpunishable... We could completely stop ourselves from being comboed!!11! Oh ya nevermind, too late :)

Seriously though, maybe brawl will develop into an amazing game. Unlikely but it is possible. I don't think we will know how much potential it has until a large brawl tourney is held, too bad fc was canceled.

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
Well again, I'm in Paducah. (Went to Heath and all that good stuff) We should play this summer when I get back in a month, not like there is anybody else to play. (Besides that one cool guy from PR who is around.)
Hahah, sure. We used to have a ton of tournaments over here at MSU, but not so much anymore. Since Brawl came out, we haven't had any other than random get togethers that aren't advertised very well. It's sort of annoying because I've missed every single one.

Top Bottom