• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken on SURVIVOR spoiler: Edrees wins survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ken is getting played by matty and sugar

i think sugar's "blindside ace" in the preview is just sugar mindgaming ken with her hotness

he needs to break away from crystal she isnt really contributing anymore with her attitude

after that...

matty has the freaking power. he is BUSTING HIS *** out there and i got mad respect for him for leading the team on these last challenges. he seems hella strong and im rooting for him for being the strongest link in fang. ace i dunno, hes cocky and all... the main thing is he currently has control of the idol.

maybe he didnt give it back to sugar so she really wants to blindside him? dunno i hope she has an alliance with ken, cuz then my 2 fav ppl would be allied thats so cute

sugar is 29? wow very cute for her age

wow i actually like this show a lot lol

iankobe

Smash Lord
I think the next episode is gonna be epic. If you guys didn't see the previews, they are gonna vote people from the other team!

One thins is sure that Ken won't be out yet because it seems like no one really has a problem with him. Crystal and Ace seemed to be in danger next week, and as for Kota, I think Randy should get voted out since he's just a troll...like someone here on smashboards...LOL

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
randy is the old man. i gay dude is charlie iirc

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
kewl avatar ender
thanks. i would use my old one but our MLG OVERLORDS haven't fixed custom avatars yet, so i just picked a funny one from the usercp.

P you already said he reminded you of fat, now he reminds you of emo? thats cheating. Anyway both of you should cool it down. this is the warning.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
mango i missed it to but they already had it on the survivor website by the time i checked (like 8:45) so in case anyone misses it you can watch the whole episode on their website.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
if you are making a joke it has no punchline...

go to the survivor website and its up there

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
HAHA Embrace get ***** =P

Edit - Steven your sig is great

Ken is just another vote, he has no pull =/

Other than Kenny of course, I want Ace to win because he's played it the best so far.

Lol @ stupid Matty. "No but he swore on his mom, I believe him" loooool

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
i dont like ace id rather have charlie's friend or charlie win.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
A Day in the Life of Leon
So last night i was praying off.
About 2 seconds before I reached climax I heard my cat retching on my bed.
I could either drop everything and push her off my bed, or if I was lucky, even get her out of my room.
But I didn't want to waste the effort.
I let my cat throw up on my bed.

i edited this post so it would be work/child safe. you're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom