• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken on SURVIVOR spoiler: Edrees wins survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
sugar is soooo hot i will forgive her for anything just like sanji will forgive boa hancock

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Denny's is consistently bad in all aspects except for being open.
no, denny's ****ing *****

yeah i was starving, dave and i smoked and i wanted food but i'm stupid and played sherigami longer than i was supposed to so by the time we left everything was closed

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Denny's food is severely lacking, and it's not even that cheap given the portions/quality. Carafe of juice is like $3.50, fu
ck is that? But even beyond that, the service at Denny's is almost universally atrocious. Maybe it's just late at night (but when else would anyone voluntarily go to Denny's?). I would rather buy food at Safeway and cook myself than go to Denny's, even if it's like 1 AM.

Waffle House >>> Denny's, they need to expand out of the south and get over to CA.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
who cares, it's ****in quality breakfast and open all the time. they used to be cheap as ****, now they're just average price.

it's not that serious pa

who cares if the service sucks, don't tip them then

all i know is there's nothing better than drunk / high eating @ denny's

or mcdonald's.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
choknater's guide to the fastest spamming on smashboards

1. spam your respective region
2. go to brawl general/brawl tactical/brawl character discussion and post a lot. don't make meaningless posts, actually post your opinion. it can be one line, but at least you're saying something. otherwise people can tell if you're just posting for post count.
3. find other spammy threads. the poke center, pool room, and back room all have threads that are very easy to get post count in. (pool room is heavily moderated cuz lots of mods/vets post there)
4. take to people on aim or something, just take a break to make sure your region refills with spam. every region has enough pro spammers for that to happen
5. repeat by spamming your region again

notes:
- make sure you don't make it sooo obvious. the only reason i get away with it is because i am already known as a spammer and people find it funny sometimes. just start slow and let people get used to your post rate
- try not to offend anyone unless it is jokingly and you know that person
- don't double post
- basically follow the rules

tips
- if your mouse has a middle button, usually you can click links with it for tabbed browsing. on good days i open up 15~20 tabs which are all different threads that i am going to post in. this explains my really fast rate. sometimes i reach the 30 seconds per post limit on every post
- if you get an infraction, lay low for a while
- crunch time is 5~10:30 p.m. especially for regional zones spam
I'm terribly sorry for doubting you in the d3 forum T_T

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Well like I said, the only thing Denny's is good for is being open whenever, everything else is garbs. For me agreeing to go to Denny's is like admitting defeat.

Popeye's and In-N-Out only. I'd say Chick-Fil-A but they don't have them here v_v

embracethe12

Smash Lord
in and out is expensive and has a terrible menu selection (LMAO don't ever bring up the "secret menu")

mcdonalds is good.

but dennys.... i'm not so sure.

i can't really say much about that cause i'm still traumatized.

you see one time i went to dennys and i didn't really know what to get so i asked them to see what was a good choice. Then they come back with the slimiest slice of ham over a greasy *** poorly toasted bread. Besides the fact that the ham was hanging out of the toast and bathing in a pool of grease i ate it anyways cause i bought it, money is money. It tasted like pure **** and when i got the menu back it had a name fitting. "Skinny moons." It was like taking a heated up lunchables ham and cheese cracker sandwich and dousing it in a pool of cooking oil that was already preused for making eggs 6 hours before serving time.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
stevens always really pissy about in n out, i dont understand. a double is like 2.50 and its good enough to warrant the (still cheap) price.

im pretty sure denny's late night menu is more expensive than their daytime one. either that or they got hella expensive. i dont like spending more than 5 at any eating establishment and im all about dollar menus. toast is 2.50 there. i split a lumberjack slam with sgt fluff for 5 each, so that was cool. but 10 for a plate is homo.

p i think carls is the most expensive fast food place, but thats irrelevant. you can either compare dollar menus (which im down for) or youll be spending 5+ at any place you go to.

sheridan: fuck

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
wendys is pretty ****

but ill eat it

actually its decent

but hardly praiseworthy

which reminds me about a book i read as a child called by the great horn spoon ( <_> ) and its about a little orphan kid living with his aunt but he runs away to america with his butler who serves as the father figure and they participate in the gold rush. it was a really good book but the butler's name was praiseworthy until he got hiw wild west name, bullwhip

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
wendy's has the best value menu in history and has a lot of high quality food

if you don't like wendy's, i'm sorry, you just don't know food

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yea wendys is pretty cool

i went there one time in the middle of a long walk

but i got up too soon to start walking again

i cramped up lol

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
I haven't disagreed with Hyuga in a little too long, and I usually disagree with everyone because nobody is right as much as I am. Denny's is terrible but sometimes it's all you have so you go there anyway.

in and out is expensive and has a terrible menu selection
in n out is not expensive you just have to know how to order

a burger for 1.69 is pretty good in my book, if you can find something cheaper and same quality let me know

also well done fries are the ****

embracethe12

Smash Lord
wow kira,
looks like you weren't there for my prized burger
i showed everyone at pats.

you can ask anyone, it was better than the pictures of it.
+ it was 1.79$

and compared to in and out, you get that 1.69$ burger with pretty much NOTHING on it.
don't get me wrong, i never said it wasn't good, i don't care about the food i'm eating, but i care about the money i'm spending in relation to the food i'm eating.

i'm sure any other poor smasher knows what i'm talking about.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i think subways 5 dollar footlong deal is pretty amazing.
u can add whatever veggies and ur good.

in n out is good cause it is open till 1. plus the burgers are good. i think u could ask for extra lettuce and stuff. iono tho.

embrace: i wanna see ur burger.

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman
if u goto wendys only thing thats worthy of eating is a spicy chicken sandwich, especially if its fresh that can contend with alot of other places best stuff... in highschool I used to eat jr bacon cheeses so much I cant look at them anymore... they were sooo good when they 1st came out but I used to eat like 3 every day for lunch and 2 nuggets :pukeface:

and bk chicken sammich with cheese > all... end of story

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
i think subways 5 dollar footlong deal is pretty amazing.
u can add whatever veggies and ur good.

in n out is good cause it is open till 1. plus the burgers are good. i think u could ask for extra lettuce and stuff. iono tho.

embrace: i wanna see ur burger.
It was amazing when all footlongs were $5. The nerfed selection is ok.

SuperRad

Smash Master
i usually only get tuna or meatball from subway so its all good
jack in the box is baller as **** but it is admittedly more expensive then most all fast food places. but whatevz.

im lucky here, i got la victoria to go to. its open till 3 am. and orange sauce.
get ***** non san josers.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
when is sherigami going to be ip banned?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
wow kira,
looks like you weren't there for my prized burger
i showed everyone at pats.

you can ask anyone, it was better than the pictures of it.
+ it was 1.79$

and compared to in and out, you get that 1.69$ burger with pretty much NOTHING on it.
don't get me wrong, i never said it wasn't good, i don't care about the food i'm eating, but i care about the money i'm spending in relation to the food i'm eating.

i'm sure any other poor smasher knows what i'm talking about.
in-n-out is one of the two or three highest quality fast food places, which means a lot. also one of the healthier ones. you can tell they use real ingredients. not expensive at all considering quality usually costs a lot more.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Denny's food is severely lacking, and it's not even that cheap given the portions/quality. Carafe of juice is like $3.50, fu
ck is that? But even beyond that, the service at Denny's is almost universally atrocious. Maybe it's just late at night (but when else would anyone voluntarily go to Denny's?). I would rather buy food at Safeway and cook myself than go to Denny's, even if it's like 1 AM.

Waffle House >>> Denny's, they need to expand out of the south and get over to CA.
I think we waited... 30 minutes for the water to come out?

I'm not sure why someone would complain about in-n-out menu when its solely made for quality hamburgers.

There's enough other fastfood places to satisfy other junk food desires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom