• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken on SURVIVOR spoiler: Edrees wins survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
LOL. wow. sexual conotation by a forum moderator.
YOURE A ****ING F@GGOT ENDER. SUCK MY HUGE BLACK *****. NOBODY LIKES YOU.

Dear $BONE$,

You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums.

Reason: Disrespect for Forum Leaders
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

EDREES is a better moderator- he controls things that need to be controlled other than patrolling and lurking over people that don't need his help. *****. you're not a real leader so just drop down from your forum position. changes havn't happened until edrees came along. you're useless.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
ender is a pretty cool guy. I don't feel like completing the meme.

Maybe I'm not cool enough for socal but I don't "get" Bone's posts. Like is he being serious or is he just joking. Not like I know him that well IRL but they seem disjoint from what I have seen of him.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
yeah. opinions are nice. especially when you get to voice them over a half-meaningless forum. tee hee. why would you automatically assume people from socal even care about what i have to say, how sweet of you. i care about what everyone in socal thinks, obviously. not. i'd finish this post but im trying to pull the knife out of my stomach because i stabbed myself in the gut while typing out such a stupid explanation to you. you remind me of why life is boring. =)

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Well I still don't get it, not that I'm going to lose any sleep over it. Though I always thought that the combination of e-yelling and then claiming that they "don't care" is a rather schizophrenic behavior, but Bone doesn't seem like that type (again not like I really know him), so I'm just going to conclude that he's saying random junk for his own amusement.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
yeeaa and i think a lot of things too but, im not going to talk bull**** theory in third person to get you to understand my point.
EDIT: LOL. NICE ICON. CITAN.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I didn't know if you were addressing me directly or not.

That was pretty interesting, but dropping a battleship on me is cheating...take it back!
Id is pretty cool.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
Last edited by $BONE$; Today at 04:10 AM. Reason: erased a remark about how black people can't swim, because i'm afraid p might get offended and flame me.

good **** bone

replicate

Smash Lord
bone it was probably g-mic or whatever the **** his name is that gave you the infraction

that guy has to be the worst mod I've ever seen, he's got a big gay self-righteous attitude and he needs to go eat a ****

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
i also lock/edit posts that are against rules like inappropriate images (etc).

also Edrees and I are on the same team, so lets all just have a laid back pac-west board guys.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
hahaha adams funny

and the dragonball movie looks ****ing disgusting

HEY lets make a movie about kung fu and stuff but make the main character some ***** *** white boy who gets beat up a lot by high school bullies but then he goes on a mystical yellow fever adventure and masters martial arts and comes back and is forced to beat the bullies but only for self defense GG

never done that before.

piccolo isnt even green. goku is white. there is no krillin. master roshi isnt old, hes like 40.

but that jackie chan/jet li movie was good enough to warrant the cliche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom