• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken on SURVIVOR spoiler: Edrees wins survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
mannnnn i remember seeing that **** and i sware it was just my mind playing some sick twisted mindgames on me but i guess i did it... Why couldnt it have been Sugar's breast?!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
kinda like that game simgirl

there should be a game called SimMarcus where you work full time as a photo editor and you have to find the frame of Survivor that exposed marcus' ****, zoom in on it and enhance it

Skrlx

Smash Champion
survivor has the brawl engine and ken tripped on this one episode x[

infomon

Smash Scientist
I'm not at all from your area, but I troll your Ken thread, lol. Y'all usually have hilarious comments about the episodes. Anyway, Ken pWnz0rdzd tonight's ep, holy freaking crap. He just got the best and most deserving player kicked out LOL. It totally messes up the game now.

Ken is too pro. Sad that Matty told Sugar about his epic mindgamez tho, that'll hurt him for sure.

tl;dr: winsauce.

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
I have to say that Randy has a HUGE ego and that will be his downfall(lol marthpwnzer). He clearly does not excel in anything physical or mental, and 4/10 people dislike him. I think he will end up like Ace, but we'll see...

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
All Randy has ever done is complain.
I don't think I've seen him do any stupendous achievement to help his team.
Ken fished for gods sake.

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
**** yeah ken stays. Sorry if this is old news but I'm watching it on DVR
I know that anybody who brings a great deal of attention to themselves like Ace/Marcus do well until the people get tired of their ****. Ken did the best he could've done in his situation, so he is crazy good, but now he needs to work out things with Bob, since he is not pro-ken. He(ken) will probably win...

Sensei

Smash Lord
So many things were going on at once in this episode. Producers mindgamed the players by switching up the tribes again and creating even more complex alliances and situations. Susie did not have any significant role until now. She had the ultimate power at the end. This episode really sold me now, and I'm officially a survivor fan. Crystal F tilted then F aired Marcus then Ken finished him off with the Ken Combo then Susie said, "GAME!" ripped out Marcus' controller lol.

Kira-

Smash Champion
Dude Ken went to China right after, DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK SOMETHING IS UP
I'm quoting this so that when Ken wins, people will know:

I CALLED IT

first believer *****es

Kens still my hero ^^
(or at least one of them lol)

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
After this vote, the container with the votes is taken away by the host. The players are told that the vote will be revealed during the live finale, and secures them until the live finale of the show when the votes are revealed and the winner is announced. On several occasions the final tribal council and finale are edited together to make them seem like one event, until moments later the camera shows the studio audience. This is possible by recreating on a studio the Tribal Council set from the location of filming.

-Wiki

embracethe12

Smash Lord
lmao but when it is final 2
will ken be able to keep with the challenges?
sure he's been a mindgame genius and been getting himself ahead
but that doesn't protect him from challenges once it's the end.

he's gotta get lucky that it's not him and matty left in the finals.

he hasn't done well in the physical games at all, just the mental.
(that obstacle course didn't count he was being carried)

iankobe

Smash Lord
LOL at Sensei's Sig.

And...wow. I also thought that the show was recorded earlier and it has already finished.

I'm even more hyped now that Ken still has a chance. LOL

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
OOOOOOOMFG haha i just watched the episode (i didnt wanna read the thread for spoilers yet)

hoolly **** LOOOOL mind-****ing-games ken just ***** a couple of the biggest threats in the game 2 weeks in a row

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom