• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I can't wait to meet strong bad's mom and little sister and pet his dog at the next cherry smash.
My mom makes the best food ever. I have no sister or dog though.
lol you guys like giving me **** cuz of my dad :( NOT MY FAULT
what is DotA?

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
DotA, short for Defense of the Ancients, is a custom map made for Warcraft III: Frozen Throne. DotA is a team strategy where players can choose sides and his own hero. There are two sides on the games, Sentinel and Scourge. Players on the same side fight the other players on the opposing side to win the game. The objective of the games is to destroy the opponents’ base together with AI controlled units called creeps. Heroes start at level 1 and levels up to level 25. Heroes level up during the game while killing opposing heroes and creeps. Heroes gain skill when they gain additional levels. DOTA can be played as starting 1v1 up to 5v5.

dmac

Smash Champion
DYC, i wouldn't feel safe leaving my future kids alone with you.

jks
That really doesn't matter Andy, seeing as how I'll take them whether you like it or not.

Eventually.

edit: whoops dyc on dmac's computer seeing as how dyc's computer is ****ing deadgames.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
ya guys you should have fun, darkrain give 'em the business.
i'll miss cherry smash this week :(

quick, while everyone's gone, event 53 go

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
singles was 1st darkrain 2nd hungrybox 3rd colbol 4th l0zr
doubles were 1st drpp and l0zr 2nd cyrain and tope 3rd hungrybox and linguini

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
darkrain sucks guys, everyone at the tournament was just sandbagging except darkrain.

dark i'll give you your $5 on saturday.

Cups

Smash Ace
yeah markis and i were like "clearly this character is the best character in the game" for pretty much every segment. I have now picked up seven new mains.

F

focra

Hey, I'm NEW here.

Looking to get into the tournament scene. Or just to get to know KC smashers (I'm midtown-ish area) and whatnot.

Could anyone point me in the right direction for gatherings? Danke.

EDIT: I've been playing Melee and Brawl since they've been around, if that helps. Haha.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
We have weekly meeting at JCCC. we play both brawl and melee. you are welcome to come. the crew for melee only run by darkrain meets every saturday. if you still play melee i would recommend going there. they are at the top of competitive play. just dont mention brawl while you are there unless you are trash talking it ;o

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
ggs everyone, idk why but i was playing really terribly today.
see you guys next week. also someone should really put a doorstop on that door down there o.o i kept having to use a notepad whenever i went up to the bathroom.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
ggs everyone, idk why but i was playing really terribly today.
see you guys next week. also someone should really put a doorstop on that door down there o.o i kept having to use a notepad whenever i went up to the bathroom.
Don't go to the bathroom... it's not worth it

D

Deleted member

good matches yesterday guys, it was super fun

btw thx for the CF practice darkrain lol i bet you enjoyed wrecking my link with those triple knees lol

Top Bottom