• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Cups

Smash Ace
yeah this jiggs was under battlefield and gdorf side b'd (on the stage) and it spiked the jiggs underneath >_>

and yes my wii got justin wong'd

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
you guys stop tracking dirt all over my new carpet!!11
brawl + is kinda fun guys.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
cups has prior experience with these two activities.
so guyz wuts goin on w/ smym

jayray

Smash Apprentice
^ niiiice

now for some useless text because furoms are ******** and apparently typing "^ niiiice" isnt good enough and has to be at least 10 letters long, so **** these furoms and their ****** ****.

and my 2 cents, strongbad is a Nigina

D

Deleted member

10char gets you an infraction because mods are gay now

brawl+ gives me aids

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
fino wut, did you just say that brawl + < brawl? rofl

dyc y r u so mean to me :(

papermarkis

Smash Lord
What on earth is Melee 2.0?

Also Brawl + is awful. The people who made it don't realize that it wasn't the exclusion of wavedashing and l-cancelling that made people not like Brawl. It was the hit-stun, multiple air-dodges, lack of DASH-DANCING, and tripping.

D

Deleted member

brawl's terrible shield system destroys L canceling and wavedashing though. i mean c'mon, having to press the shield all the way down just to wavedash? that ****'s really shafty

on a side note, doing a 5 hit combo with Fei Long in SF2:T HD remix is harder than waveshining DK across FD. i suck sooo bad at SF games lol

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
all of which have been added/ removed with the exception of daash dancing which they are working on now. even then it fdoesnt feel natural.

EDIT: didnt notice this page and DMAC covered it already lol

Cups

Smash Ace
cups has prior experience with these two activities.
so guyz wuts goin on w/ smym
lol wut. I went to prom with your mom, silly goose. And let me tell you we had fuuuuun.

The deal with smym is that all cars are filled, and since strong bad cannot go unless fresh does, then strong bad cannot go. We don't have the car space and we aren't gonna kick 2 people out. We can't take another car b/c itll be really expensive and just worthless. So Strong Bad, you're gonna have to sit this one out. Start talking to your parents about Genesis now so that you all can start working out an action plan for it. Blame the situation, but that's how it is.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
okay thanks.
i could pay massive extra towards gas but i doubt anyone would want to take an extra car, so i guess i'll just sit this one out. have fun and **** for me guys!

i have like 0% chance of genesis; my parents kept bringing up "DISTANCE" as a bull**** excuse for not letting me go alone to smym and to4 so 1200 some miles isn't going to even be possible :\

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
no distance johns, Sweden's crew is coming to play at genesis
parents have top tier johning rights unfortunately.
anyway like i said in my previous post, if anyone's willing to take another car i'd pick up like, over 1/2 of the gas $. :\

otherwise it looks like i won't be going to any tournies anytime soon unless event 53 happens?!!1

Jace08

Smash Lord
So apparently if I go tonight I'm grounded for three months straight... Totally out of the blue just like that...

Can't... wait... until... college...

See you all in three weeks.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
o.O that's weird... we missed you jace.

anyways the pizza was amazing and i had fun of course in melee. im glad some people actually tried Brawl + regardless of the resulting opinion. hopefully if enough people liked it i can bring it again some other week.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
o.O that's weird... we missed you jace.

anyways the pizza was amazing and i had fun of course in melee. im glad some people actually tried Brawl + regardless of the resulting opinion. hopefully if enough people liked it i can bring it again some other week.
It was ****

F

focra

where do you guys meet at JCCC? i figure i'll stop by sometime to observe, just to see what is going on. didn't know brawl was so frowned upon, but i can imagine there being melee diehards.

Top Bottom