• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

CFMV

"The Marf"
I found a new sig. This quote was actually referring to the programming language COBOL, but it fit so well for brawl, i couldn't resist.
|
|
|
\/

Jturley46

Smash Journeyman
Why would you do that to yourself?
Well, in order to understand Saw V I have to watch the other ones again because I forgot the storyline and stuff. I didnt even really understand IV that well because when I went to see it I had forgotten some details about the storylines in the first three.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
I'd rather marathon something good... Like Hajime No Ippo, Death Note, Gurren Lagann, or One Piece.

Anime FTW! =D

p.s. FLAME ON!

DYC

Smash Champion
Well, in order to understand Saw V I have to watch the other ones again because I forgot the storyline and stuff. I didnt even really understand IV that well because when I went to see it I had forgotten some details about the storylines in the first three.
He was more leaning towards the point that they pretty much all suck.

dela

Smash Cadet
I completely forgot to come back and see what was going on in this thread.

So hello. Who here likes Captain Morgan? Did you know they now make a 100 proof version?!

I want to smash with ya'll sometime soon at la barrio, but I'd rather not get incredibly embarassed...haha. I only started tech playing about...a month ago, I think, and I'm going to school full time, have a full time job (kinda), and I have a girlfriend. That's like 3 full time jobs. Hopefully I'll find a Saturday I can come down and rage with you guys...**** hour and a half drive.
Tell me if this is taboo, but does anyone blaze on that fine cheeba?

AND furthermore, does anyone think they want to make a combo video out of la barrio matches? I can edit (fairly well) and I have a capture card.

dmac

Smash Champion
dela we've been wanting to record matches for the longest time but we've all been lazy....

we drink a lot, but we dont smoke(i dont think anyone ever has at the barrio). however,i dont think anyone would be horribly offended by it.

feel free to come, we work hard to help anyone that wants help improving their game

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Saw is crap IMO...

Actually, it's kinda degrading. It's sad to think that humans these days find people dying in the most horrible ways amusing.

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
I completely forgot to come back and see what was going on in this thread.

So hello. Who here likes Captain Morgan? Did you know they now make a 100 proof version?!

I want to smash with ya'll sometime soon at la barrio, but I'd rather not get incredibly embarassed...haha. I only started tech playing about...a month ago, I think, and I'm going to school full time, have a full time job (kinda), and I have a girlfriend. That's like 3 full time jobs. Hopefully I'll find a Saturday I can come down and rage with you guys...**** hour and a half drive.
Tell me if this is taboo, but does anyone blaze on that fine cheeba?

AND furthermore, does anyone think they want to make a combo video out of la barrio matches? I can edit (fairly well) and I have a capture card.
Z, darkrain, Chadouken, Me, phatgamer (If he's there) and a few others will generally partake in drinking games. Chad usually brings some Jagermeister or something.

We might be playing Warhammer Online this Saturday though, so if we can get enough playtime during the day we should be able to make it in the evening. (WAR rocks very, very hard.)

dela

Smash Cadet
I always thought it was la barrio because that's what my fellow mexicans call it. You know, "La varriooooooooooooo."
Would anyone smoke? or would it be a lost cause?

I really would like to make it to KC some time for these matches. My roommate and I play all the time (right now) and we're just trying to get better.

Speaking of KC, does anyone go to Arthur Bryant's?

darkrain

Smash Ace
No one would smoke and I wouldn't allow it in my house anyways, so don't bring it.

You are still welcome to come though! I've been to Arthur Bryant's a few times and it's amazing.

Cups

Smash Ace
Yeah we are kind of a small party group, we just drink every now and then and never get too bad. It's not like a crazy party with people hooking up and stuff like that, that's not really our style.

Don't smoke, it's bad for you.

Jesi

Smash Ace
arthur bryants is pretty f'n amazing, you guys should all go out some evening...UH! WAIT...wait till i'm there. lol <3

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Survivor has started? Cool, did Ken get voted off first day?

EDIT:

Oh, and rumor has it that MLG has picked up Brawl, hopefully they'll come to their senses soon.

Top Bottom