• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
uhh, if we've got the setups then yeah i can devote one to PM friendlies. otherwise it's gonna be all melee.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
aight bros, whoever's going to maxout, try to bring power strips and setups if you can. see ya there. the smash stuff should be trying to start around 1 (but... yea) and the venue opens at 12. i should be there around 12.
i'm prolly gonna just do straight bracket since we have no out of crew dudes coming really unless a lot of you are against that. we can get stuff done faster & have more time for bro'ing out afterward.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
just friendly reminders z. not everyone remembers everything like you do :p

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i said next door pizza in lee's summit on the last page JACE
thanks for havin my back while i was asleep tho dmac

dmac

Smash Champion
lol markis its because i was testing out some flash cart stuff on his 3ds and that was the fake game the flash cart guys used to exploit teh system

buzz-roll

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone. Long time smash (read: melee) fan, recently getting into it and wanting to get good.

Do any of you know about any smashfests/melee players in Wichita? I'm going to be moving there for a couple months, and then to Kansas City for the summer. I searched for wichita and got no results, so that doesn't look promising...

Regardless, I look forward to playing with you all this summer! I just want to get some games in before then .__.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Sadly the Wichita Melee scene has been dead for some time now, from what I've heard

buzz-roll

Smash Rookie
Dang it T-T well that's what I expected just from searching...

Well I'll definitely make it to some smashfests this summer then, do you all have them often?

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Yep, every Saturday unless stated otherwise, rotating between Massive's and Darkrain's places every week

Top Bottom