• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Cups

Smash Ace
I don't know how many times we have to tell him to go away, seems like he would have better things to do than lurk in 30 different threads, none of which he's wanted in

:phone:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
shoutouts to all of the stock avatar users gettin exposed after the software upgrade.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I like how now people get to really know how important I am, green banner mother ****ers

only1Z

Smash Champion
That was put up like 6 years ago, on this page it says Oz which is pretty suitable.

What is this stupid **** " :teemo:"

Cups

Smash Ace
most places have dropped sfxt to 20 starting today, just got mine for 15

edit: upgraded from Ike-uh to Edward, get on my level

SS4 Shinobi

Smash Cadet
ok, Sam and I (Sinister and Shinobi) have decided that it's time for the missouri/ kck smash community to come together and have a nice friendly smashfest (hopefully reoccurring) for anyone in missouri that can come! KC, Springfield, St Louis, Como, Washington, Rolla, or anyone else are all welcome and encouraged to come and meet ur fellow missouri smashers and get better! It'll be here in columbia mo which is centrally located so people from all over missouri can come and play for most of us under or around a 2 hour drive. except poplar bluff :( which are still welcome to come! Depending on how many people can make it will decide when and where the smashfest will occur/be at. If more than 15 to 20 people can make it, then i will have to find somewhere other than my house for hosting, which i am very willing to do. This will hopefully either be on saturday march 2nd or sat march 16th, so its not conflicting with romo8 (rolla monthly) or smym 14. which ever one of those 2 dates more people can make it to, is when i'll schedule it. SO IF U CAN MAKE IT TO ONE OR BOTH OF THOSE 2 DATES AND WANNA COME, PLEASE TELL ME WHICH SO I CAN FIGURE OUT WHEN TO HAVE IT. We wanna have as many players as possible! Especially new smashers wanting more play time and experience with other players! This should be a great opportunity for meeting people and of course........playing smash! The more smashers u can bring, the cheaper gas will be, so bring everyone u can!

SS4 Shinobi

Smash Cadet
because there will more people than just ur regular crew! st louis, springfield, como, and whatnot will be there. broadening ur horizons! versing other play styles and having fun that's why! haha

only1Z

Smash Champion
It just sounds like it'll be the normal set that travel; Jace, Bobby Friz the Falcon Wizz, and SB. Technically the cool kids don't even live in MO...place is garbs.

only1Z

Smash Champion
No. I think I've been saying for about two months how I wasn't going, and that was before smash got in.

You know, unless some divine intervention occurs*

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
shinobi: not interested. tourneys are barely worth traveling to at this point, let alone just a smashfest.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Man what a bunch of jokers downers...wish CoMo wasn't so far otherwise I'd go, sorry Shinobi & Sinister!

rpotts

Smash Lord
Honda you don't even make it out to the Lawrence smashfests you say you will, let alone Massive's/darkrain's. Let's be real, you would've never made it out there.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
HondaFoo goes to everything.
And by goes to everything I mean plays League of Legends.

Top Bottom