• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Cups

Smash Ace
still waiting for the crazy in moonwalker to come out, no one can be that legit nice, SOMETHIN MUST BE WRONG WITH HIM

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Do any of you FE guys have path of radiance (whatever the gamecube release was)
I lost my copy and all these avatars are giving me feels.

Moonwalker

Smash Cadet
Nah, I guess I'm just that legit nice. Path of Radiance is awesome though, everybody needs to play that.

Jace - Your GPS is in my car, I can return it to you tomorrow or as soon as possible if we have another crazy snowstorm.

Z - Imma go ahead and look for your aviators tomorrow, and I'll definitely let you know if I find 'em!

SPIRE_FAN

Smash Cadet
Sorry Cups, thats my fault. :shades:
Yeah actually just host a tournament and it'd be super fun.
We have good players of like every character in KC except Marth and Falco, and I sure won't get really good experience against those chars in MO.
Do you guys have any Yoshi Players?

Moonwalker

Smash Cadet
Wish I could Quote, but I'm 'fraid I can't over here in Lawrence. However, I'll always be willing to play/drive to play anytime during the week aned provide a setup, feel free to call/text at (785)-550-9037.

Smash Lord
Wish I could Quote, but I'm 'fraid I can't over here in Lawrence. However, I'll always be willing to play/drive to play anytime during the week aned provide a setup, feel free to call/text at (785)-550-9037.
I could host something small scale, I just don't expect people to be willing to drive much during the week. Thursday would probably be fine.

Jace08

Smash Lord
massive are you sure about multiplayer working on silver accounts in dark souls? I just connected to xbox live and got the patch I needed, but I also got a message (at the title screen) saying "Your multiplayer privileges are blocked. Unable to access xbox live."

if that's the case it's okay though, I just want to beat some bosses right now

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
I swear I ask if Rezo has the best Marth in the crew one damn time...
Jace, you down to go to that tournament?
SB and Raith's Marths both suck my butt
Yoshi sucks Spirefan play Falco <3

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
woah a melee tourney 20 minutes away from me

I'll go to play the legendary dark blue yoshi
Sweet, Lux says to bring a TV and gamecube, please and thanks. I'm bringing a melee set up too.

Who else is coming? I need to practice, I haven't played melee in like 2 weeks.

Top Bottom