• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

rpotts

Smash Lord
Buddha, if you go a page back darkrain posted the details about jesi's Moonlight Madness tonight in overland park.

:phone:

darkrain

Smash Ace
6 hours WTF... this guy is hardcore into video games. I like the dedication.

Tenetative Schedule:

6:30 PM - SSBM Doubles
7:30 PM - SSBM Singles
9:30 PM - SSF4 AE2012
11:00 PM - UMVC3

Of course nothing will start or end on time or take as long as expected. You've all been to tourneys before..

EDIT: $1 Entry Fee for each event Winner Takes All

darkrain

Smash Ace
ahahahaha... right. lol

If I happen to win anything I will do one of two things -
A) Wipe myself with said winnings
B) Buy you dinner

don't be douche! entry fee was added by popular demand. it's a DOLLAR

Buddha Lova

Smash Apprentice
Great games everyone i had fun playing all of you! I wish jace would have been there tho </3 special thanks to darkrain for letting me spend the night and making me fear falcon again -__-

:phone:

crawlshots

Smash Apprentice
Enjoyed meeting you folks at Darkrain's... the food was bangin and the ping-pong was intense! Oh and the smash was decent.

Massive

Smash Champion
http://www.gamefaqs.com/arcade/563201-dungeons-and-dragons-shadow-over-mystara/faqs/1255

you *******s tell me this isn't awesome (read through all the commands and the character differences)... TELL ME MASSIVE
It's far too complicated for a game that you had to put quarters in to play.
And I'm actually pretty sure I've beaten this one too during my "I downloaded 15GB of arcade roms" days (especially after looking at screenshots). If memory serves, your items/spells don't matter in the end since you're basically feeding credits to beat it anyway.

Also, according to the FAQ you have to abuse magic cast invincibility to not die instantly on the black dragon fight... I thought Secret of Mana was the only game with final boss silliness like that.

It's still moderately fun if you like beat-em-ups with bad collision tracking (like the first dungeons and dragons game).

I also brought all this cash to pay for pizza, and none ever showed up, lol.

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
Darkrain since you live like 5 minutes from me, do you ever play games during the week? If you're really interested in training hit me up, I wanna play at all times.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'll take one, I've wanted to try it out for a while... does dota2 require the use of the ctrl key? mine has been lost.

dmac

Smash Champion
oh god strong bad is so gay

his steam game list is, TF2 (obviously), TF2 BETA, and then 5 episodes of Strong Bad

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I tried to add LoL to it and Steam didn't like it.
I don't buy video games anymore dmac ;_;

EDIT:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
The only thing I have on steam is VVVVVV

Binding of Issac is really good too, dan (shermanthetank, vijaya lol) plays that a lot.

Top Bottom