• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Massive

Smash Champion
Man, I turn into an awful mouth-breather every time I read about Allison Brie's promiscuous past.

I TRY SO HARD TO BE A CLASSY GENTLEMAN TOO.

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Regular smash this week, gentlemen. Featuring everyone's favorite deathmac arriving a bit later in the evening.

Folks should come out and play the new guy and his possibly attending ethereal friends, he usually leaves before 9. I'm sure he's tired of losing to just me and Rezo.
ACTUALLY, if you are speaking of Mat, he will be there. And since that there is no basketball keeping my older accompaniment, Mat AND I should be there. UNTIL LIKE 11:30. it's about to go down.

Massive

Smash Champion
ACTUALLY, if you are speaking of Mat, he will be there. And since that there is no basketball keeping my older accompaniment, Mat AND I should be there. UNTIL LIKE 11:30. it's about to go down.
That was last week, not sure if I want to have it this week or not.

Jace08

Smash Lord
just had a dream I thought I'd share

I'm playing basketball in some rec league with lotsa people. Not wearing athletic clothes for some reason...

darkrain and jesi are like volunteer referees or something

then my pants vanish

it sucked lol

only1Z

Smash Champion
Hey, you're the one who's subconscious undressed you in front of darkrain. Also the trope of not living up to pressure he's set upon you....that dream was so deep. The time for domination has come.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Z is one of my favorite posters AND he still holds the record for most lobsided victory over me.

He lost 2 stocks, and one of them was him trying to do some fancy **** off stage.

only1Z

Smash Champion
After all the time in retirement all I have left is muscle memory flourishes =\ Got me killed a lot before to though.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Ok I wasn't going to say anything...but Freud is a hack indeed. Of the opinion that dreams are a jumble of subconscious on the way to the trash. They are interesting to view them in a stereotypical fashion though

Massive

Smash Champion
Speaking of which, Regular smash this week.

Also, REMINDER:
Next weekend, Saturday April 21st, is the 2nd annual Massivesmash BBQ to celebrate 24 glorious months of pressing buttons, shouting, and spilling things! I will provide meat (burgers, brats, and meatballs) as well as some Hors d'oeuvres (SO FRENCH), if dudes want to bring booze/soda/chips that'd be much appreciated. Using last year as a learning tool, I will endeavor to provide more brats/burgers and I will do my very best not to drop them.

Like last year, I'll try to have edibles prepared at around 7ish so dudes can spend the rest of the evening struggling to move and partially inebriated.

edit: Oh yeah, a rough headcount would be nice. I didn't know how many I was buying for last year, which was part of the problem.

only1Z

Smash Champion
I think the real problem with last year was dropping a whole plate of meat, not that the resulting story was not legend....wait for it...ary.

PS. If phat can't get off work with a months notice, I'm deleting him from facebook. True story.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I could bring some like Bush's Beans or something, w/e people want; the non-meats. And probably some soda. Lemme know within the next couple days, I'll be purchasing stuff this weekend.

Top Bottom