• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yep, that's why we haven't decided on my place or davids or another guys place, mine would be good for like 16 people MAX, if we had more people a bigger place would be needed.

Honda also said he was interested, so that's 3, I remember Massive saying he would be interested but based on the last page I would say it's less interest than earlier so a potential 5 if things go well and Strong Bad can make it too.

Massive

Smash Champion
I should've made more meatballs.

I have a feeling some hereinbefore unreached level of meatballs would've brought forth (more) sexy ladies.

Massive

Smash Champion
Nakakon had so many sexy she-links last year.
I think that may be what I'm looking forward to the most about it.

edit:
Just found out my remaining roommate is very likely moving out at the end of the year.
Maybe I'll build a conservatory.

Jace08

Smash Lord
no smash for me this week either

anyone else see that you should type "do a barrel roll" into google today? do eet

Zantetsu

Smash Master
So I know you all play AE up there in KC and I remember seeing most of you playing on PS3 set ups, but I figured I would ask if anyone plays on 360? I need more people to play and train with.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I would probably end up playing on PC as well if my computer could handle it. Oh well, though. I look forward to playing you guys next time I see you.

Jace08

Smash Lord
lol best game mechanic ever

so mjg is giving me a ride to the rolla tourney on the 12th. Anyone want to come with us? I miss traveling with you guys!

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
shuddup jace

btw maxout is on the 12th and it's going to be the largest one to date. many surrounding states are making an appearance for this OMEGASUPERHYPE 5V5

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
lol best game mechanic ever

so mjg is giving me a ride to the rolla tourney on the 12th. Anyone want to come with us? I miss traveling with you guys!
What day/time would you guys be going out?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Pyro: You need to come to my tournament. I won't accept no for an answer. I haven't 0-death'd your Fox in a long time.

Jace08

Smash Lord
why is blue such a good color lol

Jace, I'll do that trip to Rolla. Get me a price for gas.
good to hear quote! For gas I guess it depends on the mileage of mjg's car so we should just ask him

pyroooooo you gotta go it's been like a year since we've traveled together!

Top Bottom