• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jace08

Smash Lord
daaaaart while I appreciate what you're trying to do that's cold dude and actually not true, the only reason I'm okay at this game is because of this crew. We still have good players too. And while yes I wished they traveled more that isn't the right way to motivate anybody

also don't forget that pyro was with us last week too

Massive

Smash Champion
pretty sure im still in this crew too
You live in hell now.
And you came to smash less frequently than Hondafoo.

Jace08 said:
the only reason I'm okay at this game is because of this crew
If nobody smashed with Jace he'd just faaaaade awaaaaaay.... Or still be an Ice Climber main.

Also, try finding motivation to drive 4 hours when you know the person you're going to be knocked out of the tournament by is one of the dudes that smashes in your basement every weekend.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
darkrain is still in this crew and he doesn't even live in this state anymore
what about 8bit and arkive too? they're still part of the crew. IN SPIRIT

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Yeah, I have no idea where Ziv got that idea. All he was saying is that if he ever travels with Jace for a tournament, there's no way he'll get 1st.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
I don't think that's what he meant... what is up with these attacks on mah crew?
Stating driving four hours to a tournament just to lose to somebody that plays in his basement every week implies he thinks nobody else could beat him. If that's not what he meant then his statement was poorly worded. I'm not attacking your crew. I'm defending mine...and the other two in Missouri.

:phone:

only1Z

Smash Champion
Massive is complaining about the fact that at almost every OOS he's been too, Jace has been the one to take him out of the tourney. Don't take everything so personal, people who respond without knowledge.

*apparently our 8 years of traveling wasn't good enough for the midwest scene, sorry we let you guys down now that we're old, fat, and tired.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Ok I didn't know Jace always takes out Massive. Kind of like me with Sinister. Maybe because he's in the same crew as Strong Bad it made him appear more arrogant lol just kidding <3 Strong Bad

And yeah you guys traveled a lot but there are a lot of new players popping up in Missouri that would like to play you guys. But it is definitely understandable that you don't travel anymore.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Ok I didn't know Jace always takes out Massive. Kind of like me with Sinister. Maybe because he's in the same crew as Strong Bad it made him appear more arrogant lol just kidding <3 Strong Bad

And yeah you guys traveled a lot but there are a lot of new players popping up in Missouri that would like to play you guys. But it is definitely understandable that you don't travel anymore.

Send em to KC

Massive

Smash Champion
I sent them to KC for BTEH2 and they were treated to being able to play almost all the KC players, even Darkrain...so that was cool.
We try to accomadate; I was tired as ****, slightly drunk, and had a commitment at 8am but I still stayed up until 3am playing you dudes.... what part of that makes me Strong Bad arrogant?

KC Crew's schedule is balls bad atm, we haven't had regular smash in almost a month. It stands to reason we probably can't make an OoS tourney either.

That being said, to all interested parties, this week's massivesmash is still in "prolly nobody's comin'" limbo.
Dudes (and chicks) are always welcome to show, obviously, but I doubt we're gonna see lawrence. SAD TIMES.

Top Bottom