• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Dart!

Smash Master
daaaaart while I appreciate what you're trying to do that's cold dude and actually not true, the only reason I'm okay at this game is because of this crew. We still have good players too. And while yes I wished they traveled more that isn't the right way to motivate anybody

also don't forget that pyro was with us last week too
herpaperpderpderpdaderpdeperdarpderpderpderpderpy
oh no, you took me seriously. i didn't see anyone else from the crew and it disappointed me.
Also darkrain in this crew? Darkrain doesn't even play the game anymore.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
**** smash. Play the game of life. Bet the best melee players can't touch real life pros.

I mad. For reals.

**** dart. Don't talk **** on my crew unless you want to say somethin face to face.

bunnyavenger

Smash Cadet
Congrats for getting roughly 5K a year from the government for irresponsibility, but making up for it by being at least employed part time.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Idk it's easy to say that **** about people you don't know but when it's someone you know and have hung out with, how are you supposed to go around telling him that he ****ed up and stuff? Have to support him man... can't be a bad bro.
Then again I'm not Z, maybe my testicles just aren't big enough?

only1Z

Smash Champion
A baby is serious business, and twenty is not the time in someones life to be having one.
He's lucky to have his family supporting him for this, and him and Alex will love that wil' thing with all their heart hopefully.

Massive

Smash Champion
Z speaks the truth. It's definitely not the way I would have picked to have a kid.
Although my way involves fighting Titans and dipping the child in the River Styx for durability.

Also Raith, you gonna get married?

bunnyavenger

Smash Cadet
Honestly, for most people there isn't a "good" time to have a kid, there's just less horrible times. However one thing to consider is how old you will be and still taking care of a kid. Do you want to be in your 40s and taking care of kids, or have your kid be an adult by then?

I won't go as far as to say its a good thing but as long as you take advantage of any resources you can (WIC for food/formula, hand-me-down clothes from family/friends and hold a job for tax return credits) it shouldn't ruin any lives.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I agree with Z's point, congratulating someone on having a kid is silly, anyone with working reproductive organs can make a kid. Now if the kids turns out to be an upstanding citizen (or a complete anarchist), that's where the true congratulations begins.

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
What is going on here? lol being congratulated isn't necessary, but it's still nice to be supported! A couple days ago I would have agreed with Z 100%. I still don't think it's the MOST opportune time to have a baby, but now that he's here I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world, and I'm glad that he came when he did. Idk maybe it's a good thing that we had a baby. I need to mature and what better way to force maturity than having a responsibility like a baby?

Massive

Smash Champion
My brain may explode from the amount skyward sword just added to zelda lore. It is difficult to quantify but it must be the true heir to the crown of best zelda game.

I could author a volume of how amazing this game is. If you are not already, GET AND STAY HYPED. Tolerate the waggling. The payoff is unfathomable.

:phone:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Holy crap shoutouts to everyone for dealing with drunk Strong Bad
Even worse than normal

Top Bottom