• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

only1Z

Smash Champion
I hop around, looking for whatever is the best anti perspirant that 'works'. It's a biological impossibility for deodorant to do what I want it to do.

Side note, if I wear 3d glasses while playing with 2 DS lite's taped together, is it the same thing as 3ds?

Massive

Smash Champion
I hop around, looking for whatever is the best anti perspirant that 'works'. It's a biological impossibility for deodorant to do what I want it to do.

Side note, if I wear 3d glasses while playing with 2 DS lite's taped together, is it the same thing as 3ds?
You don't need glasses, just go crosseyed like in the 4chan threads with 3d prons.

edit: GODDAMMIT HONDAFOO.
YOU GAVE ME YOUR ILLNESS.

dmac

Smash Champion
Best Buy has Nintendo 3DS Handheld Game Console (blue, black, or red) + $50 Best Buy Gift Card for $169.99 with free shipping. Thanks Neonon19s
Add 1 of the following to cart:
Nintendo DS Blue
Nintendo DS Black
Nintendo DS Red
Add the $50 Gift Card to cart
Proceed to checkout
Total should be $169.99 with free shipping

Massive

Smash Champion
Hey dudes, do we want to do anything during the week before Christmas?

Like a Thursday night massivesmash or something?

edit: Community Christmas special wtf.

It's good to see Childish Gambino get some screentime though.

dmac

Smash Champion
loved community tonight. mostly for two reasons. but it was a great episode either way

need to get some more mario kart 7 bros - 8 player action gooooooooooo

dmac

Smash Champion
my days are all ****ty, so if you set a date i'll have to see if i can get off that night, way ahead of time

dmac

Smash Champion
probably the best Christmas show of ant series, community was fantastic on so many levels last night

but especially for two big reasons

/starts salivating uncontrollably

:phone:

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Is Mario Kart 7 all that legit? None of that BS that MKWii was? As soon as I get a 3DS I may pick it up. Also what are the two big things you're talking about?

Top Bottom