• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jesi

Smash Ace
Wtf that makes no sense at all? The police broke your window because they reported it stolen??? Did this happen at our house? You should have come back inside Jayray! This happened after the tourney? **** d00d that ****ing sucks. They didn't take anything did they? Anyway, get back to us I want to know what happened d00d!!!!!

PS there's a really cheap glass fixing place right the street down from our house if you want to get it fixed there, go figure right?

jayray

Smash Apprentice
idc, god bless the person did it while i wasnt there, cause if i had seen them, god forgive me, both their arms would be torn from the sockets and shoved up their ***, then i'd woulda made them bite the curb as i did "falcon's" D.air to the back of their head. anyway ^^ see you guys when ever we smash next, i got spring break so im off some days during the week if anyone wants to do anything.

only1Z

Smash Champion
well, me dyc = always free...usually. And dmac's spring break starts this week too~ But he works occasionally, and teh barrio is always workin :( But I'm sure there'll be smash sometime during the week, and then the weekend :D

Jesi

Smash Ace
DYC i really think you're right on your assumption. I've already thought about the very good possibility that this is all a scam, and the people who work at the glass shop actually go around and break people's glass lol They should just leave their cards while they're at it.

I feel really bad JayRay, next time I see ya atleast let me buy you dinner, If you guys come over again, we should figure out a way to park in the driveway, there's plenty of room (it's an uber long driveway) and that will keep your cars safe!

Umm, smash sounds good sometime this week uh.. Z needs to teach me some sheik skillz :p or Phat! :D David claims ignorance :( <3

oh and btw. QUIT THROWING PUDDING ON MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rawr!! :mad:

only1Z

Smash Champion
Jimi / dark ****in started it :(

And go to phat, he's the real sheik of our crew. Or dmac, that dude tears me a new one :(

Jesi

Smash Ace
but but... :'( ...i thought...i ... i thought we were partners? *sniffles...*

oh...I see how it is.

Okay then. :'( Bye.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Deathmizzle got crept on by Smeesh's Marth. That's tough.

Oh yeah and I heard DYC was on fire at Des Moines. Too good, they told me ;)

N64

Smash Champion
Dude, he knocked out my pika.
And my pika's pretty good.
no really...
jk.

he was pretty on, though. totally carried us through teams (I only got gimp kills for most of it).

jayray

Smash Apprentice
lol o ****, some of those matches were ****in insane, anyway, i was talkin to one of my other employees, they said to park infront of like QT or something, less likely to get car broken into by a quicky store.

only1Z

Smash Champion
smeash's faclo was smashed *clever* as well. **** ALL YA'LL FALCO'S OUT THERE! *cept jesi <3*

jayray

Smash Apprentice
btw, im off tues, thur. of this week, im gonna have to talk to people at work about changed saturday so i work morning

only1Z

Smash Champion
lol, it wen't falco, captain, falco, captain for my last 4 sets, you guys were real original :p

Jesi

Smash Ace
hee hee

Imma little falco! Short & stout... :p

:( I wish I was a big falco, TALL AND MEAN!!! RAWRRR!!! :mad:

*returns heart to z-chan!* <3

jayray

Smash Apprentice
well... dyc or kcmo, if any of you guys free on thur/fri/sat, let me know, you know i can always travel ;p

wanna do something this spring break besides sit on my ***

LITD

Smash Cadet
Hey guys how are ya'll. collage sucks. when is the next event.

Dark. you out there?
how is dark doing, is he still on top?

only1Z

Smash Champion
lol, aaron? Do I know you, do you know me? Darkrain is a chump! College* :O I haven't seen you since the end of high school you *******.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
I guess I have a good Sheik? I'll try my best to train you Jesi. You guys mind if I chill at teh barrio on Friday so I don't have to wake up at like 6 to be there by 6:30?

Top Bottom