• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jesi

Smash Ace
I keep hearing whisperings of smash, but no location, hrmmmm....

Where u gonna b z!? :( don't leave!

REZO! You have been summoned to smash, as well as a Mr. Dan Smith, wherever smash is to be held. ^_^

Hope to see everyone sometime.

*sighs* I have so much homework :urg:

only1Z

Smash Champion
How is a room thats sittin inside gods...flaoty...thing? Gonna be called hyperbolic anything....tsk tsk.

I got a 50th anniversary of my grandparents to go to in nebraska this weekend =\

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Ahhh dude you think THAT'S tough, I had to miss the first game of the College World Series where me and my friends had tailgated and camped out because of my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary. And my friends got Huskers #1 painted on them and got their picture all over, including USA Today. Bleh. Anyways where you gonna be? Within striking distance of games in Omaha?

rezo

Smash Apprentice
i will answer the summons jesi! and "room of spirit and time" makes it sound like people go there to smoke pot and take naps, whereas "THE HYPERBOLIC TIME CHAMBER" sounds like a place where they're bringin the pain!!!

rezo

Smash Apprentice
the words! you have spoken the words, and you have spoken them rightly!

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
So Rezo's definitely more animated online. Haven't heard four consecutive words from him in real life. Here he's using explanation points and caps and such.

Jesi

Smash Ace
SMASH AT TEH BARRIO ON SATURDAY NIGHT!

..........psst..........spread the word.........

and

BYOC! ....byob.... byos

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
I left my copy of smash either at teh barrio or in Rezo's mom's car......

I hope its the first of the two....>_>

Stupid rain.

Jesi

Smash Ace
awww z-chan i missed you this weekend! *sniffle* and yeah phat your copy of smash is here, sad. You want to wait to get it till next smash weekend, or pick it up sometime or we miiiiiiight be able to make the ridiculously long journey out to your place and drop it off sometime this week lol. I'll think about it ;)

Hey, where is JayRay at? I haven't heard from him in forever, I hope he doesn't stop hanging out with us cause of the whole car issue :( Come back JayRay! :(

OH, and I think Jimi died or something.... he started to disintegrate, and then one day he was just gone... and he didn't say bye or anything so I assume he just evaporated. :\

DYC

Smash Champion
oy. >_>

oh and
only1z said:
Rain has nothing to do with ones mental capabilities...im sure.
I believe truer words have never been spoken. Bravo Steven.

Well maybe when i told you about 6 times that i had informed Domo that he was dropping your Eye.

only1Z

Smash Champion
1 missing jayray, 1 evaporated jimi......this is tough.

And THE ****IN BENE QUEST IS HARD AS ****!!!! imo =(

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
I'll talk to you guys about bringin me my game back. Maybe I'll just wait for smash at teh barrio this weekend.

And there is a reason behind the rain causing me to forget my game. I had to carry the vcr and cords to dmac's car. But the rain was comin down and we ended up having to put towels over dmac's stuff so it didn't get ruined. I took the stuff to dmac's car and didn't think I had forgotten anything so I just hopped into Rezo's car and we left. :p

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
i evaporated.

i won a tournament at longview
64 man in the game with 14 people who were in it 4 times each
i took 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, i also took last because i played myself first round
only one guy was able to take any stock of me
it was gay
i won a 20 best buy gift card
it was gay
no one called me on saturday about smash so i didnt know it was going down.
you guys suck.
i dont have the internet until tomorrow
nebraska is gay
especially mo
phat is fat.

Jesi

Smash Ace
Jesi's Moonlight Madness

Come one, come all, to JeSi'S MooN LiGHT MaDNeSS!!!!

Smash tourney by the light of the moon....

:\ OKay, it's just smash at teh barrio but I thought I'd call it something more elegant (or gay), just for the sake of fun ^_^ This is our practice up before SMYM! So there will be tourney style play and some teams as usual! :

Whoever wins our lil' mock tourney gets a free dozen cookies! double chocolate chip or chocolate chip chunk...

Setups: 2

TIME: 630pm

Rules: BYOC, same rules as always.

K see ya here!!!

Jesi

Smash Ace
Results

1. Phatgamer
2. Z
3. dmac

etc etc etc

strangely, z ended up taking home most of the cookies <.< ...

I had a great time everbody!!! See ya!!

ps who's coming to smym lets see some definitive answers we only have a week left!!

Echo

Smash Champion
sooooo, does anyone know if your peach player.... aaron is it? is going to SMYM? I need to know if i need to look for a partner for doubles... cuz i'm assuming he would steal Mo from me lol.

Top Bottom