• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
So it turns out I haven't met dark after all. Now I'm left wondering who that one guy really was. :confused:

A little backstory, back when I was an FFA-playing noob this one guy showed up at my college and 4-stocked me a bunch of times (incl. like DK versus my Marth on Temple). I had just done pretty well against my friends though so I was pretty upset afterwards, and I told him I'd keep practicing and return the favor some day. I really don't think he took it seriously or even remembers it, but I can't help wondering who he was. He had really short blond hair, no hat/glasses/stache, 5'10" or so, head was kinda egg-shaped, he had an annoying grin and he never talked during matches. Also he played a mean Falcon (main); DDs, chaingrabs, uair juggles and the knee all come to mind. Lots of shffling too. He said he goes to Smashboards, so again I was wondering if this description did him any justice. Yeah I know it could be used to describe a lot of players >.>

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
Thats deffinately dark, just no no stache/glasses and since he had on a hat, i guess you didnt notice he had black hair. Not really "egg" shaped either, but yeah, if this went down at longview, i can garuntee you it was him, he told me all about it when it happened.

N64

Smash Champion
yeah.
i'll be here for spring break.
that's like...next week. lets get something set up.
for sure.

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
Wait, what? I said he didn't have black hair, and he didn't have a hat on. His pic in MW vs WC didn't look anything like him o.o;
Maybe he had like a surprise makeover or something?
And by "egg-shaped head" I mean his head wasn't fat or anything.

Now I'm all confused.

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
Time/SpaceMage said:
I really don't think he took it seriously or even remembers it, but I can't help wondering who he was. He had really short blond hair, no ...

And it was him...trust me.

And as for the makeover, maybe he just put on his hat.

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
Gah, now I want to meet up with him again. No Damage is like 4 hours away though. It's really frustrating! I swear if I found a genie I'd be like "friggin take me to No Damage", cuz that's the most likely way I'll get to show up.

See if there was something at Longview, I'd be there in a flash. On the other hand LV last I was there is full of scrubs and newbies... I'd know because I played there for 2 years and I was a scrub too =x

Edit: Why was he wearing a hat inside of a building anyway, geez. :laugh:

Edit 2: Oh hey, any of you play DDR? Yanno StepMix just came out; it's up in like ITG difficulty range. Really neat songs there; I've got it on the hub if you don't want to use the torrent. I'm passive though :p

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
THREE SIX MAFIA = TRIPLE SIX MAFIA = 666 (satans number)

LISTEN TO STAY FLY A LITTLE CLOSER .
TO THE LADY SINGIN IN THE BACKGROUND .
YOU THOUGHT SHE WAS MUMBLIN HUH ?
BUT NAH, SHES SAYIN "YOU ARE GOD - YOU ARE KING - LUCIFER"
LISTEN TO IT IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME,
YOU NEVER REALIZED THAT BEFORE HUH ?
LISTEN TO JUICY J'S PART HE SAYS "LUCIFER. LUCIFER" BEFORE HE STARTS FLOWIN .
AND THE RECORD LABEL IS "HYPNOTIZE MINDS"
THESE DUDES ARE HYPNOTIZING YOU & YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IT .
IF YOU CAN REPOST ALL THESE "IF YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS, REPOST THIS" THEN REPOST THIS
SO NO ONE ELSE GETS TRICKED INTO HEARIN PEOPLE PRAISING SATAN

PASS THIS ON & DELETE THAT CRAP OFF YOUR PLAYLIST ASAP !!

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
Rezo Is Going To Be In Town This Weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and anyone hung out with me last saturday and has a sore throat now needs to go to the hospital because you prolly got strep.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
LOL great another 5 man car ride in the clown mobile. I'm not sitting in the middle. No FREAKIN WAY!

Edit: Post 1,000. Me > you.

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
Phatgamer1 said:
LOL great another 5 man car ride in the clown mobile. I'm not sitting in the middle. No FREAKIN WAY!

Edit: Post 1,000. Me > you.
You = sitting in the middle <WHO?GAMER VOICE> PHATASS!! </WHO?GAMER VOICE>

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
My family took another **** on my life. I'm not allowed to go to Des Moines now. I doubt I'll be able to go to Witchita either. Man I need to move out. :(

only1Z

Smash Champion
You see, there comes a point, in every man's life, where he says **** it, AND HE ****IN GOES TO IOWA ANYWAYS!!!!

jayray

Smash Apprentice
lol @ dmacs and phats vids.

and O **** ! jayray learned how to use the L button

jayray > all haha

anyway, ima sleep through half the car ride -.-;

jayray

Smash Apprentice
well... not only did we get jipped at the turny, but apparently the local police decided to break one of my windows because some local reported the car as stolen.. or at least that what some guy in a near by house told me. so ****ing gay, god dammit, i wanna **** some ****ers ****ing face up that ****ing **** stick. ****!

Top Bottom