• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

dmac

Smash Champion
given the option time/space mage im not exactly sure which would we are more likely to attend. if i had to make the choice RIGHT NOW i'd probably be the one in wichita cause its slighlty slightly closer, and its closer to a real tournament than yours ^_^;;

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
Yeah I can understand that; I just figure with all the trash talk going on here that some of you wouldn't mind taking a trip to show up these people that say they're going to beat me and anyone else that shows up :)
Also I really want tournament exp, so it'd be nice to have someone show up that already has it.

Another reason to go is the arcade has DDR Extreme, so you can play that afterwards if you're a crazy DDR person like me. =D

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
Well like I said, it starts at 11 AM. I really don't see it going over 3 hours; even if it went 6 that's hardly into the night o.o;
I could've sworn I gave you guys enough time to think about this.

dmac

Smash Champion
not making its own thread, not having a looming presence in our thread, not contacting us individually, not pestering us about it.... no one remembers anything if its not pounded in our heads ^_^;;

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
I'll keep that in mind, Mr. I Can't Remember :)
I plan on having a second tournament this semester at least a month from now, so then I get to frickin double my post count keeping it fresh in your minds =0

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
Well I don't want to make it May since school will be letting out (and everyone will be distracted). My college dorm has a big lounge with a lot of open space, so I'd like to have the next one there while school's still in session. There aren't very many hangout places in Lee's Summit, see, and that's where I'd be after school lets out. Well technically I'll probably be at school taking classes over the summer, but there's not going to be very many people around and that's my point.

I'll keep April in mind, thanks. If I'm not busy after tomorrow's tournament and if it's a succcess, I'll make a topic for the next one soon after.

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
He won so well, it turned your sig invisible X)

EDIT: Nobody showed up at my tournament, not even the locals. This makes me sad.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
yea...i want 2 dbl cheeseburgers w/o pickles and a medium fry.
and while at it, stop at a gas station and pick me up a 44 ounce pepsi fountain pop...
thank you :)

Rottimi

Smash Rookie
sorry for the lack of introduction
I'm a smash player from aroung lawrence
me and my friends had a 8 person tournament when one of my friends said he was better then me.
Becasue there isn't really any shining skill moments I just wanted to post a hilarious match that happened during the tournement.

Emoney 102

Smash Apprentice
Hey whats up guys. Long time since i posted. Been going to Soul calibur 3 tournaments. Well one tournament but anyway whens the next time poeple are getting together in lawrence. :)

only1Z

Smash Champion
The average smash heads over too darks place in kc, mo. Keep a watch, usually on saturdays, it'll be announced. :O

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
Z-you can quit smash all you want, but you are still coming over on saturday to hang out.

<3

i love me some z.

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know what's up here in Warrensburg. Due to low (read: 0) turnout at my tournament last Saturday, I've decided to take it more slowly and work on just forming a group of Smash players at the school. I figure once I get some regulars, then it'll be easier to organize events like tournaments. I don't think I'll have a tournament this semester, but once we get a nice small group going I'll probably invite some of you over just to play for awhile. I really want to get to know good players in the area without having to travel to friggin Kansas (lol), and I want my friends to see good players too.

But that'll be awhile, since in an effort to catch up on my work, I've decided to not play any video games for three weeks (not counting Spring Break next week). I wonder if I'll make it through without suffering a nervous breakdown :laugh:

By the way, dark isn't darkrain is he? :confused:

only1Z

Smash Champion
Why should we make the drive to you, if you won't make it to us :(

And yeah, it is "the" darkrain *evil anime snicker*

DYC

Smash Champion
Z's Sheik lost to my Donkey Kong. That is why he has retired from the world of smash.

That is all.

OMGZ ITS DARKRAIN!!! HOW'S MY HAIR LOOK?!?!! I HOPE I GET HIS AUTOGRAPH!!!

How's your hand doin David?

only1Z

Smash Champion
DYC said:
Z's Sheik lost to my Donkey Kong. That is why he has retired from the world of smash.

That is all.
Quoted for truth!

lawler dyc........ I heard THE DARKRAIN was gettin hyped for his next tourney!!!

only1Z

Smash Champion
My epeen is huge, just even saying I know the guy irl!
]
My epeen is directly related to smashpeen......yeah, I said it!

Top Bottom