• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
ok the ultimate show down would be...all of The Foot vs just Darkrain :laugh:

Tacoom

Smash Lord
a poke a poke a poke a poke a poke a poke a poke a poke a pour

Our NE crew vs. this.... "foot".... tomorrow.

and uhh a smeesh says a dark can gtfo![

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I think 2-0 as far as realistic crew battles are concerned, since we fielded mostly our reserve line up the last time we had one at FFC. But it's different now I mean Smeesh is WAY better for one thing and Yosh has improved alot too. I mean everyone has, but they've improved like...alot. I think we would win now :-P But it could go either way of course...

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
This is to dmac.
I was just wondering if u where coming to Wichita where me and Attackstorm will be. I was just wondering that cuz I want to do a Ganon ditto someday in the near future. Also I would like it if u could show me a few other tricks. Hope u come :psycho:

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
FaceLoran said:
I think 2-0 as far as realistic crew battles are concerned, since we fielded mostly our reserve line up the last time we had one at FFC.
Its ironic becuase i wearing that shirt that they gave to me at Mlg Chicago, the one that says...

NO JOHNS

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Heh what are we supposed to do without Mike and Murn, who were two of our top three players? The last two times we wanted to do one, you guys wouldn't cuz you didn't have all your players....not that there's anything wrong with that or whatever just saying.

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
way to dis the rest of your crew.
crews are only as strong as thier weakest link.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
THat's ok I heard Z was killin folks ;) That *****'s too cold now.

Diss? Heh they know they aren't as good as Mike and weren't as good as Murn at the time...

Echo

Smash Champion
err this is a smeesh dude...
uhh jayray wtf dude who the hell are you....GTFO :laugh:

like who the hell has heard of you dude....like $5 mm

yea so....get the **** out....a birtch :chuckle:

o o a smeesh wants some money too :p

jayray

Smash Apprentice
thats to bad. you see. i pity the day you meet me. smash is just for fun, but if i have to listen to your annoying *** in real life, just dont piss me off, ill just break ya in half ^^

o and do remember this is the lawrence/kansas city thread, not NE homo's so GTFO

only1Z

Smash Champion
llawlawlawlalwlawlawlalw, jayray is to ****in good. He's rising amongst the ranks, and he can kill you 5 times before you hit the ground :O

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Doesnt matter, Ill eat him, besides im Iowa ^_^

The way Mo said that ive improve alot is a bunch of bull, My yosh is about at its peek. Ive just got better with other low tier foolz.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Pssh yeah right besides I meant you improved overall not just with Yosh your Jigglypuff is definitely respectable. Besides you Yoshed Deathmizzle and he always smeashed you before so you definitely improved with Yosh at least some.

jayrizzle $100 MM? lol...

Echo

Smash Champion
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: lmao dyc......lol...dik......lmao....****

this is a smeesh saying that **** barwsch :p
ima uh hpost'n on a mikes comp/....

and uhh, atleast mike is gettin out there, he just needs experience to not be so nervous. not everyone can pawn like a smeesh at first. in friendlies the ***** pawns like the rest of the crew, and youve heard of the *****, hes with us.

wtf is a jayray. mm. :chuckle:

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
pssh Echo's the man he placed what 25th at the last tourney? :-P Seriously tho Echo does have some game, he'll show it sooner or later I'm sure of it.

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
a jayray is a guy not to **** with.

Mo, even if you beat jayray in a MM, he is just going to beat the **** out of you, spread your legs, and rac the **** out of you. Then take all your money.

and no one will ever MM you, because you dont pay when you lose, douche bag.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Hah I would only do that to Smeesh as payback for when he took so long to pay me when I won one against him. Other than that, what would you know anyways lol I had to give up my last 10 bucks to Undisputed when beat me at FC. He even offered to let me keep it, but I wouldn't do that to someone...

jayray could be the biggest hardass alive for all I know lol...but all I know is this is a smashboard and I'm better than him at Smeash. He's probably a cool guy though.

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
this is a smashboard . this is also a KC/Lawrence discussion topic....

i guess this means you should gtfo.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Oh yeah I forgot it was Valentine's Day....Nebraska wants to know if Kansas will be our Valentine ;)

That should solve all the problems lol...

Top Bottom