• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Echo

Smash Champion
Brown Paper Sack said:
*checks site* Yep, still a Smash Bros. forum, DYC & Z.

Anyway, the 11th. A sad replacement for E=MC^3. Trying to hold something.
Depending on the cost of the room, $5-$7 entry fee.
Would you guys turn out?
Johnny's like 85% sure he's not going to be able to afford e=mc^3, and I may not be able to either. If we wont get to go, i'm sure we could head over to this...

Oh, and, i'd hate to post that here, but this is where I had to quote it assuming he'd see it... soooooo, I expect a couple of GTFO's for myself... >_>

only1Z

Smash Champion
He wants more....I feel it, GTFO Echo :O

I totally won my crimson felt hat today.....almost makes up for the lack of a holy tree now....and im down 22/5 already..........we'll see how this goes.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
Smash fest/tournament birthday bash.

I'll tell where you're smashing February 11th, my birthday.

The back room of Pulp Fiction at 2 PM.
298 SW Blue Parkway, Lee's Summit, MO 64063.
The room's about the size of Plum Tree's.
$6 entry fee for a tournament, $5 if you bring a setup. 60% to first, 25% to second, 15% to third. The rest is to tithe the store, if necessary.

I've got a lot of local support, so you guys can shape up or scare off people. I know people who definitely want to learn.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Since It doesnt look like I can go to E=MC3, I might have to show up at this one.
Is Phat going? We should team.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
lmao dude this thread could be.....krust :p
uhh apparently everybody just needs to STFU and GTFO cause this is a smeesh's thread...:chuckle:

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
OMGWTFBBQ has happened to my thread?!?! I think we are gonna have to establish some postin rulez0rz...Yeah that sounds good to me.

Johnny: Yes I will be at that tourney. Lets team up. Low Tier Kings FTW. Everyone that goes to that Lee's Summit tourney can go to my place first, then we can all commute to the game store from my place. It's hella easier, believe me. :)

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
Jayray, i looked but did not find, sorry man.

Id give the denny's a call.

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
i posted when i found out, aparently david had already told dmac.

MY ****ing BAd!

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
dude...we're gonna take a ****ing trophy of all ****s on you guys in the next crew battles ****ing guaranteed....a birtch :chuckle:

and uhh a dyc can suck a falcos......**** cause imma **** on you and phat at this tourny in a smeesh's summit dude :p

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
Now, now. We can all Go To Frilly Operas together.
Grill Truffle Fillings Openly?
Grow Tubes For Ovulating?
Get The **** Out

Top Bottom