• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

DYC

Smash Champion
FaceLoran said:
Oh yeah I forgot it was Valentine's Day....Nebraska wants to know if Kansas will be our Valentine ;)

That should solve all the problems lol...

No Valentine for you Mo. Gtfo. =D

jayray

Smash Apprentice
ok this is a day late, but its the only mutha ****in <3 you gonna get, for this one day, so no GTFO for now, but tomorrow, you know whats up.

anyway thats my mercy, what little i have.
we better be doing something this week, i owe jimi another dinner, and ****. ya know.

plus i uh.. been practicin a little wanna have some fun see what i can do different now.
later dudes

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Hah they're only in this relationship for the sex. That's tough, but since we can't get anyone else we'll just have to try to become the butch next time.

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
rofl, i read the last page and was thinkin someone should bust out that old banner. pownage. its not really a relationship MO, so much it is us fukkin you in the *** like a *****.

and for this weekend? ****, i dunno, call dark or something, hes the man with all the answers.

and jayray, you dont owe me a dinner, you took me to Olive Garden on valentines day remember? and did you ever find your wallet?

only1Z

Smash Champion
"and jayray, you dont owe me a dinner, you took me to Olive Garden on valentines day remember? and did you ever find your wallet?"

:p That's cute.

jayray

Smash Apprentice
wtf... uh.. i dont remember that.. and YES, WE ARE HAVING SMASH THIS WEEK !!
end of story. and im payin for your **** dinner anyways, if you say no, im gonna dislocate something naawmeen?

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
i naawhachumeenmunigga.

if you guys wanna come over on saturday you can.

so come the **** over.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
OMGWTFBBQ has happened to my thread?!?! NE, you guys kinda need to either.....ya know........gtfo or like........GTFO......your choice.....>_>

Mo and Smeesh: 500$ MM?

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
Man, i heard Z got ****ed up last night.

I didnt even go to work today i was so hungover.

I'm a grown *** B*tch.

only1Z

Smash Champion
From what I remember, the night went as follows. 2 rounds of shots (me, jimi, phat, jayray*double shots, crazy ****er*Then a game'o slaps.....jayray's sister is a ***** btw :( Then I was yelling at dmac to come and dring rum with me....he didn't....then I find myself with my head sittin in the toilet. :( Then I eventually made it to the living room...fell asleep....came to, and I had to go home :(
Exciting :O

dmac

Smash Champion
anyone in the crew interested in going to a tourney in iowa(sounds far away but its only 3-4 hours from us). its gonna be on march 18th so plan ahead. some *** named earthbowser or somethin like that is gonna be there or somethin

EarthBowser

Tightwulf
dmac said:
anyone in the crew interested in going to a tourney in iowa(sounds far away but its only 3-4 hours from us). its gonna be on march 18th so plan ahead. some *** named earthbowser or somethin like that is gonna be there or somethin
Whoa, that sounds awesome. Let's do it! I've heard that EB fellow is quite a dashing young lad.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Wtf @ the thread being at the bottom of the page. I'd go to that tourney, but my mom is having surgery on the 16th for a torn uterus so I'm gonna have to help out around here. Sorry EB. :(

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
phat you better be back to action by the 25th to come to the PRT or else!!!!! ^_^

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
Rawr! My tournament's on the 25th too, so hopefully some of you can show up. I frickin told you guys about it like a month ago, anyway >__>
Remember BPS, my roommate went to your tournament. He's the one where you were telling him about "that redhead girl" being your sister.

Rules... something similar to MLG's, singles only, probably $3 entrance. No double elimination since I've gotta keep it short; the frickin arcade manager guy is charging me $5 an hour for use of the TV. Pretty much the point of it is to introduce people in the area to "serious" tournaments, as well as to get everyone together. Also it's to show people that they're not as good as they think they are. :p No alcohol allowed, AFAIK.

Location... thought I mentioned this, but just in case. CMSU (Warrensburg), in the back of the Union arcade. Address is:
Cosmo Bowl Cmsu Union
500 S Holden St # 203
Warrensburg, MO 64093

It's on the left as you walk in. Hope to see some of you there; if this is a success, I can hold future ones in my dorm's lobby for higher prizes (since some of the money this time will be used to debunk the cost of TV usage).

Top Bottom