• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

rezo

Smash Apprentice
i went to smym with a pair of blue nike running shorts and returned without them, so if any of you finds them, just bring them to the next massive smash. or god help you.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
i went to smym with a pair of blue nike running shorts and returned without them, so if any of you finds them, just bring them to the next massive smash. or god help you.
It was probably Jace!!! :mad::mad: You know how he loves athletic shorts

Smash Lord
You scared of court quote?

The worst they would ever do is they would put you for a couple of months into a white-collar, minimum-security resort! Sh*t, we should be so lucky! Do you know, they have conjugal visits there? Sh*t, I haven't had a conjugal visit in 6 months!
Yeah. Got arrested once as a kid. Absolutely traumatized and been afraid of the legal system ever since.

Jace08

Smash Lord
can't wait to train tomorrow
which reminds me, who all can actually go tomorrow? I know dmac's outta town, honda = temporarily retired, and as far as lawrence goes no one hold up for me cuz I'd be leaving from olathe

which makes z left in lawrence then? Anyone know if potts and aaron are interested?

dmac

Smash Champion
i think whenever i get a 3DS i'm going to take my DSlite and shove it one of jace's various orifices so that he can finally throw away his GAMEBOYADVANCE(NOT SP) AND WORMLIGHT. he still plays pokemon silver. yeah, the one for game boy.

also i'm about to flash a new rom on clara's captivate, why is my only droid bro in the crew CLARA. someone in the crew needs to not buy an iphone and join android master race. ignore the fact that android has NOGAEMS in comparison :(

D

Deleted member

who plays games on their phone?

and after reading dmac's post, god damnit jace

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, 3/26 we got a both Melee & Brawl going on next week in Tulsa at OKgamers 5th anniversary event.

This is mostly an Oklahoma thing but if anyones free it night be fun.

I'm TOing and I'd love to see you there. Entry is 5 dollars because there are so many events in such a short time (we expect to be done before 7). There will also be:

Halo Reach FFA
Forza 3
Blaz Blue
SSFIV
Halo Reach 2v2
Marvel vs Capcom 3 (MvC3)
Soul Calibur 4

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298315

As it isn't my event I don't know the exact expected numbers yet, but last years had over 100 people at it with fewer games. Either way I hope to see everyone here at ARK III.

dmac

Smash Champion
jace is assuming he has powers infused by god to declare things. even if it turns out to be true that no one is going, its still massive smash and not church smash

z is stranded in lawrence with no internet and no car, if anyone wants to take him... somehow

dmac

Smash Champion
rooting androids is nerdy larry birdy but it means i can download free games and apps :3

**** ton of games are coming out for iOS because it was looking like it was going to dominate the smartphone market, but android just overtook it because you're not limited to only ONE phone on one(now two) carriers. all the major phone companies have several types of android os phones on all of em...

games are coming out for phones because theres demand and some of them are actually really good... but mostly on iOS :( (ipad plays a big part into that too)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
alright looks like no one is going to massive smash unless they just didn't come on to let us know. i'll have to go next week then!

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I've got a free smash tv if anyone needs one. Great condition with remote. I think its about 19". Its fo free! but im not driving anywhere to give it to you.
Dibs. I want it for the tourney especially :)

papermarkis

Smash Lord
So I herd you guys want to hang with these SRK folks. We talked about it over dinner after a tournament yesterday. There doesn't seem to be much opposition, however it'll be almost impossible to get Smash into our monthly tournaments.

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
Well, the thing is Maxout is pretty packed as it is, but screenland could hold smash pretty easily I would think, and that's what I've been talking to Jspott about getting melee into.

Top Bottom