• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

dmac

Smash Champion
aight aight lets start planning the tourney. i think the 30th would probabbbbbly be the best, cause its friday and NOT new years eve. the problem with friday is that everyone needs to make sure they take off of work, so do it! you have a months notice(assuming this is the date we wanna keep)!

okay. the biggest issue is gonna be where the hell are we gonna host it. i could ask luckey how much it would cost to rent that room in the church again... cause i think that'd be ideal. that room was huge, tons of outlets all over the place, water fountains, restrooms, etc etc. its good. the problem would be pooling money to rent it, and then getting our cash back to make sure we dont lose too much money hosting it.

Hopefully we can get 45+ people, I think that'd be a nice #. hell FFC had 60+, which was insane~. i'll ask jesi to make some flyers again(no , real flyers, not the ones that we made last time <_<). 10 dollar entrance fees, teams, singles, low tier? we were really strapped for time at the e-57, and it ended at around 11? I forget....

the rules are gonna be mlg standard with a few tweaks here and there, so dont expect anything crazy. demised from arizona and neko from ohio should be in town too, so theres already OOS competition ^_^

any ideas suggestions would be teh appreciated, and i'll probably make a make tournament thread for this soon. it should be e-60 shouldn't it? i'm pretty sure e-58 was when we did that ffa tourney lol, and e-59 should be forgotten hehe

only1Z

Smash Champion
Andy's going to be so sad :(
I have a pretty disposable income right now. So figure out prices and im sure we can work something out.
Date should be fine with me.

Jesi

Smash Ace
ooooo goody! I hope nebraska comes I didn't get to play any of you guys cause I missed FFC *tear tear tear* I was sooo sad! I heard Smeash got preeeetty good, MM? Dec 30th sounds okay, make sure that's a concrete date so I can take off (taking off so much in Dec omfg).

I'll get started on some flyers over break and send em Lawrence's way! Should I bother hanging some up around my Campus at UMKC?

Welp gotta go byez!

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
thats some good **** dmac, itll be goods see'n ya again jesi....and uhh, when havent i been good......in smash :psycho:

anyway, im definately gonna be there....assuming others from the crew are go'n too....other than that, uhhh, we get'n krunk'd

U

ubervalkryie

I live in St. Louis, and, I really need a tourney to go to.

Anyone?...Anyone?...I wouldn't mind driving a little bit, either.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
im game dmac...so is the date concrete so i can call off work?

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
wtf? will someone plz post a tournament thead already.

half dead mother f*ckers.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
its still on right jimmy? can the 30th still change or is it concrete?

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
sup dudes...i hope, hope to see ya guys at mlg, but if not that then kansas tourny is call'n

o o james who the ****ing hell are you lol, and why is it whenever i go to post now adays your running your **** mouth with.....****:)
not that i want to start talking **** to ya but like....stop talking like, like, a mike lol that's horrible dude.

james you going to MLG cause if so then uhh, imma have to look you up for a match or 2....maybe more:lick:

but uhh other than that...system of a down pawns and i'll see you guys at MLG :psycho:

DALegendarySauce

Smash Journeyman
James, if you talk that **** again I will 4 stock you and your whole crew.

sauce << James J

DALegendarySauce >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>James J

so watch where you fire those laserz with your falco ***.

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
smeash, shut the **** up.

jk <3 4 eva

Sauce, man, *****, who the **** are you. comin all up in our thread like you know someobody. ***** get a job.

DALegendarySauce

Smash Journeyman
Who am I?

Everyone seems to know me, you better ask yourself that question.

First of all I'm in DA so that should be aclue that I amt eh real edeal.

Second I am sauce and that's some team USA ****.

Third I don't even live in KS but they STILL let me post here so that should say something about the water that I draw in this smash ****.

fourth, I can type fast as ****, so you'd better look at how much this could suck for you if we ever get down to **** on the hub.

fifth, If it ever comes to smash me vs. you, you'd better watch your step because I'll throw eight bombs like and obstacle course and make you hit all 8 and then I';ll turn off the gamecube and laugh at your ****.

only1Z

Smash Champion
I don't know who sauce is =\ And I could post in the forum for whatever foreign country you come from or whateverr.

DALegendarySauce

Smash Journeyman
yeah, fool!

and 1z you get to do that when you get Journeyman, James can't post anywhere because he hasn't done the thangs

so it looks like you just got dbl backair to nair to upstab''''d so back off before you go breaking yourself off another 100% combo BOI!

-tehsuace

-----------------------------------

aka. ***** Samus, aka the man who showed his balls in public and will do it again, aka nine stock rapist, aka spike king.

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
no, that was DALegendarysamus in those vids.

DALegendarysauce is just some chump y. link from wisconsin.

v_V Don Cheadle for life.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
did you guys see the thread for e=mc^3? we are doing state crews there to see which state is really the best in the midwest... u guys should try to make it...

dan smith

Smash Champion
Hey Sauce, are you the same Sauce I beat in that Ness ditto way back? In Illinois?

Yeah, don't be pulling those 'low tier' Johns.

Do we have a tourney thread going yet?

Top Bottom