• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

only1Z

Smash Champion
If Jesi's not goin, I feel good Cause I save $10 not being in teams. Save me as your last resort Jimi.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
yea...that would be really uber if you guys can come friday, cause we can have like a little $1 tourny before hand...and uhh, we can take a gander at that new feller....from kc :p

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
sorry i disapeared but i was able to contact darkk09 via aim and he offered me a ride to FFC TOUNEY!!! see all you guys there...

dan smith

Smash Champion
INAPS DNSG? (you capitalized every word, I thought you were trying to send me a secret message)

Uhh...you play Ness now? What about Peach? I want to win...sigh...

dan smith

Smash Champion
Hmm, I don't actually know if I'll be able to make it to this FFC tourney...but I'll definately be around. Does everybody play Ness now?

My baby's Mama is flying into KC tomorrow night and I need to be there to greet her.

Today I sold my GCN and all my games. Cash money. I'm going to call Dmac...right now. *ring ring ring*

Z

Zer0-

sup all? im new to this but i recently watched the "true life: i'm a professional gamer" and it sparked my interest on how i could possibly play SSBM against worthy opponents. im tired of playing people and being told they dont ever want to play me again. so i thought i would check this out and try to actually get noticed for something that i love, not to mention make alittle money doing it. im from KC, MO so let me know where some tourneys are gonna be if they come up, and i might be able to show up!

Tacoom

Smash Lord
dude omg **** Mo

i just beat him 3 out of 5 for $5 and he uhhh wont give it up
wtf.... i guess he is being a ***** dude...
o yea this is smeesh

dan smith

Smash Champion
dmac said:
There Was No Call, and i knew this was gonna happen
Waa waa...just give me a holla the next time you're smashing, I can't abandon my lady for video games. You're right though, it was fairly predictable, no matter what KillaOR says: Ladies and games don't mix.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Ah, Smith you need to come smeash with us.
There is a "true life: i'm a professional gamer" about smash?
This is getting too out of hand >_<

Echo

Smash Champion
Well, sorry to all the people I had matches setup with, I didn't drive up this time so when everyone sat there like "NO WE NEED TO GO NOW" I didnt really have a choice.

I only got to play Darkrain and Jimi, but it was fun, even if I only got to play Dark for like, 3 minutes total. :dizzy: But I had alot of fun with that match vs. Jimi though, that Peach is really good.

Congrats on how well you all did, hope to get to play more of you sometime.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
DYC said:
I believe what Tacoom was trying to say was:

LOL....looking back now, an ironic post is it not?

Can't quote a a quote apparently but it's amusing that DYC would say someone from KC that Yosh could actually beat :-P

DYC

Smash Champion
Funny Mo. i remember you losing our set and complaining about how its apparently some great travesty and the game is plotting against you when you get hit. does that make tacoom better than you? If tacoom wanted to make that post himself thats fine. i'd man up and eat it. But i won't take **** from someone i have never lost a set to.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
He just posted that before I got to, I noticed that too :p
But **** Mo, you just got owned, both by DYC and Smeash. :laugh:

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
i need to start spamming some...i need my old avatar back...

and tacoom is the best player in nebraska, he just plays a ****ty character.

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
To make tournament setup easier, you can just go to Tournament Melee. You won't have 2/3 or 5/7, of course, but it would just be easier, you can keep your voice, and people could have names. If I ever get to setup a tournament it's only going to be one cube.

Top Bottom