• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Echo

Smash Champion
So you kansasians ever gonna have a tourney or not, us nebraska folk have been watching this thread for so **** long and its all just spam about being homosexual...

our **** FC isnt gonna let us have ours for a good 3 months atleast, so we need to find another close one... =/

dmac

Smash Champion
its been *two* days. okay we're gonna meet up next the 21st for sure. in lawrence. probably my place. i'll try to get it all cleaned up for people to come over and smash by then ^_^.

address is

170 Pinecone DR
Lawrence, KS 66046
(park near the playground, its in a town home area). use mapquest or yahoo maps if you wanna that'd probably help you out a lot~

probably want people to start trickling in around 4 or 5 pm. call me at 785-760-2942(i have problem with posting my cell phone or address <_<) if you need parents to talk to me or whatever. tell me if you can bring a cube/tv setup as i'd like to try to get about 4 good ones(i think its about time to retire z's old tv)

edit : superman lives in Metropolis, which is a fictional major metropolitan city assumed on the east coast, analogous to new york city. some sources have cited it being in delaware. smallville the tv show is not a part of the real superman canon

only1Z

Smash Champion
Your place!!!! ugh.....
And smallville, Ks is part of the Superman Mythos, but Smallville the tv show is infact it's own seperate universe. He was only Clark Kent back then...so indeed Superman does in fact live in the fictional metropolis.....metropolis.....

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
54 miles from my place. That's about four gallons there and back... So I might not be able to come depending on my funds...
Martha and Jonathan Kent still live in Kansas. Along with Superboy(Conner Kent, Clark's clone), Krypto the Superdog, Streaky the Supercat, and Comet the Superhorse. I have no idea where Beppo the Supermonkey lives, but he's somewhere.

jimi8705

Banned via Administration
"there was a phase when all i wanted do see was little boy's *****."
-darkrain

Emoney 102

Smash Apprentice
Hey lets do it on the 22nd a saterday for all of the people who dont live in lawernce. It will be easer for us on saturday. Remeber i'm 15 not 17-22 like you guys. Gotta get a ride from my college bro :ohwell:

Emoney 102

Smash Apprentice
Also, you guys should watch smallville its getting real good. I mean reeeeeaaaaaaaaaal good. Thursday 7:00 for me. Oh should be 7:oo for you guys too ;)

DYC

Smash Champion
The problem with the 22nd is most of us will be raiding ZG on WoW on the 22nd. i dont know why anthony even suggested it as a possibility.

only1Z

Smash Champion
wtf happened to our topic =(
Darkrain and *****', Solomon Grundy attacks. Way ahead of you on the smallville btw, I rant about it alot on vent. And yeah....it's a little absurd for anthony to think he / us will be available on the 22nd....

jimi8705

Banned via Administration
not available to smash because of WoW?
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE,
I TALK IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE IM COOL LIKE THAT

I HAVE OFFICIALLY BECOME THE SAUCE OF KC

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
Seriously, WoW over Smash? I don't understand you. I can't comprehend. I... I... just doesn't work. I'm literally crying at your betrayal.
But I suppose you have to prioritize your gaming....
You did it wrong. : P

only1Z

Smash Champion
Do you even play WoW? And the thing is, he may have scheduled ZG first, I'll look into this.
--
Our scheduled ZG is on the 22nd, and smash is on the 21st. However dmac is cutting it close, cause it will more then likely take more then a single day to do what we gotta do.

DYC

Smash Champion
it's like 15bucks a month (and less than that if you buy more than one month at a time)...thats 50cents a day. You would make that much going on walks and picking up change off the ground.

dmac

Smash Champion
okay im finally back from my vacation!

its gotta be friday! emoney find a way, it'll be worth it! we really can't do it on saturday, like people said, we got some other things planned hehe.

dmac

Smash Champion
alrighty my # is 785-760-2942 if you need some help or someone to talk to your parents! im pretty good with parents

dmac

Smash Champion
^_^ im glad you had a good time, im not sure when we'll get together again tho we'll let you know. you also left your sweatshirt at my place emoney

Top Bottom