• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Give me a possible date that can work for everyone, so that I can take work off and hold something. Maybe. *shifty eyes*

only1Z

Smash Champion
Either friday or saturday next week will be perfect. Get everyones work schedules~ Cause I know we dont have to worry bout school on those days.

only1Z

Smash Champion
phPhatgamer1 -
"*Shifty eyes*"

Gayest post ever -_-

Me and stephen will be back in town about 4 or so, so we should be ready, I'll give you a call dmac, tomorrow that is. Has everyone else seen FFVII: AC? If you haven't yet I'm guaranteed a winning streak against you all night......it's true...

Dekar

Smash Apprentice
that movie rocked my world, yeah ill be there

*edit* Or not, im at the hospital with my aunt right now, that plus my roomie had to work tonight, dosent look good, well try to make it later if we can

only1Z

Smash Champion
s hit you MO jokers aint nothin, 2-0 for the kansas/missouri crew battle, goes to us. Yeah....so maybe I got a little TOO drunk last night....I think I find my place after 5 drinks or so, but whatevs....and no I'm really tired from walking all day at renfest.....****

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Oh, but did you forget to mention that dark took out your ENTIRE crew during the second round? O_o That's right, you guys got rocked. No johns.

DYC

Smash Champion
and what happened in the other two rounds? like the round where dmac took off 3 of your stock with only 2 lives? stfu and know your role phatgaymar. ^_^ jk <3 jeremy. ggs. KS owns you.

N64

Smash Champion
Uh, turns out i probably won't be back for thanksgiving (if anyone read/cared about my earlier post). I'll be at my dad's then, and I'll be back in ks for christmas break. I think my break lasts from the 21st of dec to the 11th of jan, so maybe a tournament sometime in that peroid would be awesome? Just hoping. I miss ks/ne/mo smash.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Saturday works for me. I don't have work. If we can't do it at Jesi's then I'm sure that we can do it here. Let me know what the dealio is.

only1Z

Smash Champion
dmac - we need to host a tourney in kc for these guys to come to

Oh gawdz!! Does this mean a new KC / MO Event - XX is coming over the horizon!!!!????

*falls down*

only1Z

Smash Champion
Sorry, most of us can't beat the best player in the midwest =\ How bout next time we switch Dark to our team, and we give you somebody. Then we can see where that goes.

Emoney 102

Smash Apprentice
Yay i met some kansas smashers. Whats up you guys. Havnt met any topeka smashers but if theres a tourny ill go to Kansas city or lawrence :)

DYC

Smash Champion
Missouri's team might as well be Dark Phat and Jesi and just go ahead and lose jimi's stock. Since he is worthless ^_^

Besides i would think it's much more worth bragging that the current record is 2-1 Kansas, when your team just happens to have like the best player in the midwest >_>

This state crew **** is too good ^_^.

Emoney we are all in the same crew so its been awhile since we had a local tourney, we get together all the time and smash though. message deathmac1319 on aim for details.

Also sorry about laying into you in that thread but i can't stand people talking **** on KC/MO when they dont know anything.

Emoney 102

Smash Apprentice
Yeah i know its just if you didnt have your crew theres probably no one else who is good at smash. By the way i dont have aim and could you guys test me for your crew.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Honostly, it's not that hard, and it's the easiest way to get ahold of us.
https://my.screenname.aol.com/_cqr/...e=&lang=en&locale=us&seamless=novl&createSn=1
Create an account, it's free. and use
www.aimexpress.aim.com to launch it.

I'm understand what you mean Smash legend i can do it but dont need to defeating smashers in Kansas. There horrible. I just use it to make my opponent look stupid after an attack you wavedahed with leaving them completely vunrable.
-- Emoney

=( wtf....I really wanna play you now....

Top Bottom