• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

only1Z

Smash Champion
I noticed you didn't you didn't use your sig.
Use it to describe your Handle, not Captain planet characters you resemble.

N64

Smash Champion
I miss you guys. I'm not getting owned at smash anymore. ...I have 2 recruits for my crew so far, and they both show promise, but it'll take a while to catch them up. Someone schedule a tournament around thanksgiving. When i find out the dates i'll be back, I'll tell ya.

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
The concept of getting banned for dissing the moderators is pretty ironic o.o;
In other news, I plan to be on AIM tonight.

only1Z

Smash Champion
jimi8705 said:
I smoke monkey pole
No big suprise there~

Someone give this man a smashfest around thanksgiving, ASAP.

Just got home from MLG Nashville, 13 baby, yeeaaaah, 2 13's in a row for the Z meister!

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Congrats to everyone at Nashville. Dark lost to Chu....................again..........................T_T

I'll hopefully get smash goin sometime next weekend. We talk later.

dmac

Smash Champion
"maybe we should hold that tourney i was talking having in lawrence should be in kc, as a central meeting ground for all these new people showin up. theres a guy from warrensburg, guy from kirksville, and this new guy from st louis, plus vomjom from st louis might come if we beg him enough? who wants to host a kc tourney hehe" - dmac in a another thread

^^^^^

only1Z

Smash Champion
how unclever, cant even re-create an old post.

It'll be hard for us to organise a larger facility then a house if it's out of town. Unless you don't think this smashfest will get to big, and if it stays an average size, we can just hit up phat's house cause we *aka I* say so.

jimi8705

Banned via Administration
ok

sunday

some serrions s hit is going down.

crew battles

KS vs. MO

loser buys pizza

same rules as fc

everyone can come because monday is labor day, no school

ks has got
dmac
dyc
goomba gal
peach bot
z

mo has got
dark
jesi
jimi
phat
rezo, the red priest

ks will get Fed in th A

either at our place or phats

only1Z

Smash Champion
S h it. darkrain lives in his own state, making him void of all crew battles, also cause he'll dominate us.
>_> so harsh if were talkin about paying for pizza. 4/5 of our people dont even have a job mr. manager at arby's. It's not even in Paducah!

jimi8705

well, z, you little pusssy you. Are you afraid to lose. dmac was talking some serious **** for kansas, and even i think it will be close. you guys are more solid up and down the line up, and the gap between you guys and dark has gotten a lot smaller over the years. With dark on our team i think it will be rather interesting, bringing competitive meaning back to our friendly smashfest. and for you jobless, GET JOBS YOU LEECHES OF SOCIETY, plus if you guys can't buy the pizza, there is always otion #2...

...sucky sucky.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Alright, apparently dmac can't keep his mouth hush :O gawwwwddddd!

Let dark in, we'll wipe the flooooooor with Mo, except for him! Easy sauce *****es!

And if we need the alternative, I believe DYC can volunteer >,>

Chris, you'd make the team way to lopsided!

jimi8705

of course you can tag along, im sure there will be smash all night, the crew tounay is just the main event.

i got all the match ups lined up in my head...god ****! Mo is going to own so fing hard. jesus christ we are so fu cking good.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Gawd Jimi.....where's all the agression coming from....we use to be buddies....compadres....

jimi8705

:(

i just realized....
i love you z.
i love you more than smash..........im so sorry

i hope we can get past this...
call me....lets cry together.

jimiGAMAR8705 + only1ZGAMAR8705 = <3 4ever

only1Z

Smash Champion
I <3 you to jimiGAMAR870
I'd create a new account, zGAMAR8705 but my post count is almost 350~
ROflz mo, Roflz

jimi8705

phat, do you have a ride to our place?

rezo maybe?

also, call that motherfuucker rezo to make sure he doesn't have work, and if he does, tell his *** he is calling in sick.

and also phat, the midwest strategy is set, and yes, you are fighting Z.
hahahahahahahaha.

just kidding, we want to win, so...

- Z - i am going to get you banned so you have to change your account.

only1Z

Smash Champion
This is at your place? I wonder what kidna scheme you have coming up to get me banned jimi :O
Could we wait one more week, then I can bring CHUD (stephen) with me. I wanna show him all the bells and whistles before he leaves. 15-27, so actually, 15-24 since most of you are leaving for SMYM4

only1Z

Smash Champion
:( that hurts my feelings......I dont wanna go.....You and Dave can handle the Mo crew all on your own.

jimi8705

uhh, so me and dark have work till like 8ish, so uhh...
we can just have it at like nine, i mean, monday is labor day so it isnt like people have school.
right? right?
post #666

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
Interesting; I might make it there after all. Thank you teachers for not giving me any written assignments for the weekend =o

Dekar

Smash Apprentice
Anyone close to Overland Park/Olathe that wants to play? Got 3 people here that are good, but we havnt had much of a chance to play anyone (good) outside of our group. All 3 of us have been playing since SB. Just looking for people better than us to make this fun again =P (the same old Ness Fox Shiek battles getting old).

only1Z

Smash Champion
Get ahold of this guy on aim, deathmac1319 Just ask about smash, tell him your local
He'll give you all the info on us. Your about, 40 minutes from lawrence, 15-20 from the Mo crew.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Yeah so got me good early on, but then I caught up later. DYC didn't do too bad either. Didn't get to play dmac that much......all in all, it was a pretty good night. KS beat MO 2-1. *insert john here*

Top Bottom