• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Emoney 102

Smash Apprentice
I know I know. I didnt want to call i decided to let you have your fun. Hey this week i'm off thursday and friday pf school just to let you kansas smashers know.

Emoney 102

Smash Apprentice
Maby it can be at my house. I'm upper middle class ;) that means I'm right below rich. I've got a big house we can do it in. My mom will even make hotdogs. Thursday and Friday is also the days i can do it on.

Echo

Smash Champion
Hot Dogs?!?!? omg i gotta drive to this thing, i dont care how far it is

(no, that was not sarcasm.)

(niether was that.)

Echo

Smash Champion
who would be sarcastic about HOT DOGS!!! (''')(^.^)(''')

anyway.... i dunno, how long of a drive you think this would be?

dmac

Smash Champion
im free all day thursday, i think phatgamer is off school on thursday too, its about an 3-4 hour drive from omaha to topeka. having smash not on weekends is weird hehe

Echo

Smash Champion
well, that means it'd be a 5-6 hour drive or so from columbus, but if anyone wants to drive from omaha i'd come along >_> weekdays actuall work best for me, i work mainly weekends at work, and all my college classes are in the morn... guess we'll just see what comes of it.

Emoney 102

Smash Apprentice
Phone number is $#%^$#^
Address $^%$^&%$&^%$
Call me you guys and ask for Vince.
I'm African, so if you say my first name, its Emeka(A-ma-ka).

Emoney 102

Smash Apprentice
Thursday. Or Friday doesnt matter. But i think people want thursday. Is 2 or 3 fine. or does it need to be later. Also are those smasher girls comin jk jk

jimi8705

Banned via Administration
jesi gamar and i have school on thursday :(.
maybe thursday afternoon/night??
i have no work at all the rest of this week and next tho, so i need smash.
im a homosexual, so you pronounce my name like this jim may . btw.

Jesi

Smash Ace
I say halloween in kc and jan 1st in lawreeeence. I could go for a few kegger's...been a while :(
But yeah, everyone should come over the saturday night before a halloween for a smash bash hee hee OKay bye bye :)

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
well...clearly i have given up on that quest of searching for eluding the name, but, because of people such as mike, or maybe even tacoom or aaron, it's uhhhh, soon be my 4th personality....../sigh

CunningCubop

Smash Cadet
Howdy folks, I've been missing for awhile. But I want to get back on the super smash brothers tournament boat. I don't have time to read all the posts so can someone sum up all speculation concerning the next tourny? That way I can clear that general area of my calendar. PM, that would be cool.
_cubop

DYC

Smash Champion
We haven't had a formal tourney for a long time since KC and lawrence merged into one big crew as opposed to two crews that were next to each other. We do get together atleast once a month to smash. usually more.

Top Bottom