• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

only1Z

Smash Champion
We have an El dorado? And you always call first phat, but do you actually get to do it?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
SuperProgamerX said:
I'm pretty confident in my skills, I don't think I'll get ownd by anybody.

if you dont atleast have tourny experience ...then you will find it extremely difficult to take on any1 in the lawerence/ks crew...even there women are highly trained in the art of smashing but im sure you will learn alot from this crew.
and el dorado hmmmm....thats only about 30 min away from me...

DYC

Smash Champion
AttackstorM said:

if you dont atleast have tourny experience ...then you will find it extremely difficult to take on any1 in the lawerence/ks crew...even there women are highly trained in the art of smashing but im sure you will learn alot from this crew.
and el dorado hmmmm....thats only about 30 min away from me...
Quoted for Truth. Jesi owns people for free. Especially Jeremy.

only1Z

Smash Champion
umm, easily best female smasher in nation?! yeah, i said it! And yes, Jeremy is a girl!!!

SuperProgamerX

Smash Rookie
Ok, I really want to play somebody now. Is anyone free this weekend Fri-Sun. Then you all will see, and everybody will know the name oooffffffffff "SUPERPROGAMERX"!!!

dmac

Smash Champion
hrmm lets talk to dark/jesi/jimi about maybe smashin on saturday night after mc :D~ we should be getting done at around 4. i'm think teh barrio would be teh good~

Fastest

Smash Ace
Alright dawgs, El Dorado = 30 miles north of Witchita. Seems like I'll be heading down there on Sunday to play AttackstorM. Best not be lettin' Wisconsin down. Anyone else wanna take the trip down there? Wichita is pretty much my upper limit. I'd head to lawrence/kansas cit if I could.

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
i think we might be able to work something out for saturday night, got to check with the roomies.

and sadly, the new superprogamer guy, is not me.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Saturday smash sounds good. Someone just keep me informed on whether or not it actually goes down. Oh, good news, if teh barrio doesn't want smash, then I can host because whogamer is gone for a while. :D I got ownd 2 pages ago. And ownd irl by Jesi. I R TEH SAD NOW. And SuperProgamerX: I will make you cry from losing so badly. And yes, I will get the first match!!!!

dmac

Smash Champion
call me @ 785-760-2942. you have to promise to play with us again after the first time we meet haha :(

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
Brown Paper Sack said:
I'm hoping for Phat's...
too bad *****. Barrio smash on saturday, everyone come.

call Dmac if you need directions, i will be at work till 11.

he posted his number two post ago.

only1Z

Smash Champion
absolutely, no smash on sunday :p
Chiyo's not in mc, gawd.
See everyone tomorrows.....later tonights >,>

potentgirt

Smash Rookie
hey guys, I wish I would have checked in before now, I got my laptop back(it was broken) on thursday, and since then I have been setting it up, and playing Halo and WoW, but I'm back to normal now, and I'm looking forward to the next smash

its funny because that superprogamer sounds like me, but I was MOSTLY kidding

im not ognna deny I thought I was better than how I did......................

jayray

Smash Apprentice
lol well so dmac says i played better then what i did at the turny, funny thing is i havent played since the turny, fun regardless. o and uhh.. jimi is a ***** for not finishin' his syrup lol.

anyway hope to see you guys again soon.

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
no johns phat, no johns.

i am so drunk right now, omfg.

ramen noodles and camo = the good life

Top Bottom