• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so that was like the first time ive been actually "drunk" all year, sooo, uhhh, the alcoholism jokes can just stop right here.

also the only thing i take to the extreme is the jimi and rezo experience to the maxx 2006.

only1Z

Smash Champion
That woulda been David John! Aka Darkrain. He's our best, and 1/3 of the best in the midwest.

Do you plan to come back!?!? Easily one of the best new people we've seen.

Barrio, you wouldn't happen to have a random copy of Marvel Vs.Capcom 2 somewhere would you? Or some dvd/ps2 box that's randomly not yours with it in it? :p

SuperProgamerX

Smash Rookie
Aww thats who that was. I'v heard about him. No wonder I got my *** whooped so bad.

And yeah I plan to come back. That was fun loosing, cuz that rarely happens over here. Loosing just makes me want to get better, and the only way I can get better is to fight the people thats better than me, So I'll definantly come back.

potentgirt

Smash Rookie
SuperProgamerX said:
Aww thats who that was. I'v heard about him. No wonder I got my *** whooped so bad.

And yeah I plan to come back. That was fun loosing, cuz that rarely happens over here. Loosing just makes me want to get better, and the only way I can get better is to fight the people thats better than me, So I'll definantly come back.

ME TOO

if anyone around KC wants to get together this following weekend I'd **** my pants and then go to it

dmac=bruce lee

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
At the Barrio man, where else.

No capcom copy Z, sorry.

For a change, our new guys have the right attitude about losing, i was sick of all the bad sports we were playing for a while. In a little while they will be beating me consistently.

jayray

Smash Apprentice
o hell yea, another weekend smash :laugh:
ive been playin a little this week, tryin to better my falcon, samus kinda got me down a little atm. anyway ill see ya guys saturday for sure ;)

edit: ack, so much for havin a nice sig. o well i suck at html anyway

only1Z

Smash Champion
That Html sig is DA BOMB
The last place to look is the back of dmacs hooptie....or buy a new copy of MvC2 :O

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
MO, GTFO.

you suck mikes **** consistently. learn to shut up duting your matches.

Vanilla

Smash Apprentice
When is the next one of these and where is it at? I so want to come.

Anywhere in the Kansas City areaish I'll try and get a friend and we'll all meet there.

Who's organizing the next tournament and where is it?

dmac

Smash Champion
lol@ how many times jimi got hit in the nuts tonight loololololololololo even jayray got some shots in

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
smirnoff ice + busch + camo + vodka + denny's + cigarettes + extreme ball tapping = a lot of vomit between 4 and 5 am.

and dyc, you think i suck at melee? :'(

Top Bottom