• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
There is little to no hype in NE currently, I think a visit from KS would at least make someone other than Devon play me, it's been like 3 weeks since I've played someone other than Yosh or Devon other than like 15 rounds of doubles with David.

tldr reminder I for NE tournament in like 2 weeks.

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Oh ****, anyone from around Olathe wanna give me a ride? Town isn't going either. :l

Address is 1150 E yesteryear dr.
I'll also pay hella gas money and have strawberries and brownies.

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Just going to throw this out here, but would anyone be able to pick me in KCK for Massive's BBQ tonight? I live in KCK right near 635. I'll post the address once someone responds.

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Bought to head to the store, just in case I'm able to come, what should I pick up to bring the to the party? Would you guys rather me bring more food, beer, or utensils/napkins/plates/whatevs?

town913

Smash Cadet
The hypest jenga game ever occurred tonight. Many brave soldiers were lost, and everyone ate a lot of meat.

Also, because people asked for it, the legendary Majora's Mask creepypasta.
I remember reading that alone in my room late at night awhile ago. This was just after I had beaten the game again so I was happy to not play it for awhile. Interesting stuff! I hope that the bbq was dope for everybody, sorry on not being able to make it.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
amazing BBQ thank you for hosting Massive. wish I'd have had one of those fresh off the grill burgers but I wasn't particularly hungry last night.

GGs to everyone I played, winner stays in vs jace & darkrain for like two hrs or something was so fun. Another smashfest like that and I'll be ready for FC =)

Speaking of, we gotta get a headcount for FC... the $70/night deal expires tomorrow. Guess we can work out rides and whose cars we're using some other time?
Darkrain
Jesi
dmac
Jace
Massive
Me
Phat?
Rezo?
Pyro?
Jfro?
Z???
Quote???
Anyone else I'm forgetting...? I doubt DYC or Cups want to go, lol.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Man, those dorito tacos. They make me want to spend money when I shouldn't be.

Top Bottom