• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

only1Z

Smash Champion
Yes....actually. Dwarf merchant in Denerim. He almost added a zip of typical Dwarfish accent.....almost.

rezo

Smash Apprentice
pyro and jfro need to bring that labtop and work on posting some vids.

Echo

Smash Champion
YO so is Dragon Age actually good? I've been hesitant on picking it up.
I'd have to remove MGS4 to deal with that hard drive space. :p Probably wont ever play that game again.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
I sure hope Pyro checked with his aunt... Driving 40 miles for no reason really grabs my ***.

dmac

Smash Champion
ive been meanin to play dragonage for a while but i got sidetracked with torchlight.... its diablo ... but not. its amazing

Jace08

Smash Lord
Yeah sorry that I haven't been posting any vids. Capture card trouble; I'm trying to figure it out.

Tonight's gonna be too good

Rpotts is coming along so any 64 players have your 64 trollers ready

dmac

Smash Champion
torchlight poops all over diablo, its been 10 years its a brand new game. diablo 2 came out when you were 9

but i didn't imply that, you made your own inference

and this isn't 4chan ya dork

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
I pick up D2 like every other year, and it's still hella addicting. I don't really feel that Diablo is still amazing, but there's just something about it. If I had to guess I'd say blizzard just curses all of their games.

But... but... 4chan lingo is so convenient :(

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
try out torchlight, its got everything that made diablo amazing cept no multiplayer :(
It looks pretty dank, not sure if I like the TF2-esque art style. Seems like it's still in it's baby stages though, could be good. I heard they're making an mmo out of it later or something like that.

Kay I'm off to Pyro's. SEE ERRBODY THERE

only1Z

Smash Champion
Torchlight really is > d1/d2, especially solo play. Dmacs word is more valid then mosts for d2 bull****.

Massive

Smash Champion
YO so is Dragon Age actually good? I've been hesitant on picking it up.
I'd have to remove MGS4 to deal with that hard drive space. :p Probably wont ever play that game again.
I've been enjoying it.
Feels like KoTOR, but with lord of the rings instead of star wars.
Additionally, the voice acting is on the whole tolerable.

Basically, if you liked Mass Effect/KoTOR pick it up, feels similar yet distinctly different.

Also, elf racism and demon boobs.
No HK-47 yet though :(

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
D2 isn't overrated, because nobody really considers it good anymore.

Starcraft on the other hand, isn't overrated at all. No game has even come close to matching it's competitive scene. It's overall balance still beats any other vidya to date, and is one of the highest, if not THE highest skill required game(s). Everything about it was nearly perfect.

GGs tonight hoes. I was getting ravaged, my Marth still sucks :(

Mystery machine for pres

Jace08

Smash Lord
Yeah ggs everyone. Jturley where were you?

Results from teh huge tourney 'o fun

Melee
1. Jace
2. Dmac
3. Pyro
4. Jfro
5. Pc
5. Rpotts
7. Markis

1. Rpotts
2. Jace
3. Pyro
4. Dmac
5. Jfro
5. Pc
7. Markis

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Come up to des moines this weekend! No johns!

melee with us is supposed to have 15+. Bring up a Car. No venue fee. SF4, KOF maybe not sure, GG, Blazblue, and more!

D

Deleted member

KC's fighting game crew is hyping that tourney up so much but idk if i'll go, i probably wont

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Guys stop being so mean to fino. Just because he likes brawl doesn't mean he's not human.

But I guess if he can handle being a troll he can handle the hate... Whateva. Though I only saw him ask a question.

only1Z

Smash Champion
People are seen only as their past transgressions. Then he bumped himself just cause no one cared enough to answer, when he knows he's barking up the wrong tree. Whatever. . .

Top Bottom