• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Massive

Smash Champion
What is this thing!?
Melee is hella expensive... I'm not sure what I'm trying to accomplish with this game... I never get to go to tournies :(

We need to put the pound 4 stage set on tonight. I believe it's like before except no Pokemon Stadium now. (YESSSS!)

Final Destination
Battlefield
Fountain of Dreams
Dreamland
Yoshi's

I find this incredibly in Marth's favor. The counter picks look super legit to me though

Kongo Jungle
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise
Pokemon Stadium
Any stage with platforms favors Marth (except dreamland 64).

The pound 4 stages seem pretty good to me.
They could totally drop Fountain of Dreams though, I don't think anyone'd even care.

-Kiros-

Smash Journeyman
Probably not if you're talking about Brawl. I believe that there's only like 4-7 Brawl players around here. I could be wrong though.
Mmm 4-7 Smashboarders, yeah. I don't think there's anyone like nationally absolutely amazing around this area. Why does Midwest suck so much?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
like i said idk about the melee people, i got into melee waaaaaay too late. i dont think i even understood who exactly darkrain was till about the time brawl came out lol

Massive

Smash Champion
Mmm 4-7 Smashboarders, yeah. I don't think there's anyone like nationally absolutely amazing around this area. Why does Midwest suck so much?
Y halo thar mr troll. <3

COUNTER-TROLL MEASURE:
brawl + 'nationally absolutely amazing' = 2 months of brawl practice

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
cupsgamer & blackgamer should come to pyrosmash one of these times... i miss those guys

Jace08

Smash Lord
Woot I can go to pound 4!

I'll buy my tickets soon. Dmac can you pm me your flight info so I can ask to get on that same flight?

dmac

Smash Champion
my only thing about dragon age is should i pirate it and run it on my old *** pc... or buy it and play it on my eggsbawks....

only1Z

Smash Champion
His decision isn't console based, or is it O.o, it's whether he wants to buy it or not. He could always just flash his xbawks and be done with it :p

dmac

Smash Champion
my decision was based entirely on financial constraints, so downloading the pc version go. the only reason i'd get the xbox version would be to enjoy the visuals on the xbox which would poop on my outdated pc, and to support bioware.

Massive

Smash Champion
Mmm... Dragon Age.
This is going to be an unproductive week.

PC rawks. Especially with consoles acting as a hardware bottleneck; a decent gaming machine lasts three years now instead of one.

dmac

Smash Champion
"BioWare's Ray Muzyka once said that "Dragon Age is the spiritual successor to Baldur's Gate." I'd take that a step further and say that Dragon Age is the evolution of Baldur's Gate"- kotaku review

i just j'd in my ps

Top Bottom