• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jturley46

Smash Journeyman
Yeah instead now you will just get ***** by Z, Phat, Jesi, Cups, dmac, dark, and me.

Oh wait, that was how it was before brawl.
lol, knew that was coming. Werent you the one that said you would **** me too, and then I drove all the way out to lawrence and destroyed your whole crew? I believe it was, add me to the list.

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
ALSO ADD LINKW00T TO THE **** LIST!

If I can't beat you in melee you get ***** IRL, men only. So watch out when you're using these so called "Advanced Techniques".

That is all.

J/K btw, I know you brawl players have a hard time deciphering jokes.

N64

Smash Champion
i wanna be cool too : /

oh yeah, i'm coming back at the start of august. Try to contain your excitement.

Jesi

Smash Ace
s'what i said man. Clear your calendars for Aug 9th. First Sat after z and darkrain's 21st birthday, and will also be the last barrio I'm going to be attending for a while!

We're gonna party hard ;)

papermarkis

Smash Lord
I nearly fought a frickin flame war with everyone but Nick and Dark when I first denounced Brawl. But yes Ben, it was pretty obvious you were going with the crowd.

Cups

Smash Ace
i was just playin around. i'm really not too concerned with it, z, dyc, and i were also the first ones to say it was amazing at pound 3, but w/e. there just seems to be a lot more brawl hatin' than i remembered about a month ago. . .wonder what happened.

i also believe that phat and i will be celebrating our birthdays on that day as well, AUG 9.

finally, venue has been ok'd and we are good to go on this tourney. david will post info soon im guessing.

DYC

Smash Champion
I nearly fought a frickin flame war with everyone but Nick and Dark when I first denounced Brawl. But yes Ben, it was pretty obvious you were going with the crowd.
***** please if you had fought a flame war with me you'd be a smoldering pile of rubble.

<3 Markis.

Jesi

Smash Ace
hmmm i still really like brawl teams lol. Zelda owns, and peach owns, and g&w owns, and wario is pretty cool... lol

And melee still pisses me off on occasion. I just hate cocky n00bs is all, and brawl is LOADED with them right now. That's my main problem. lol

I'm pretty sure dark and I, and dmac still play brawl on occasion at barrio smash, in fact I didn't even play melee last weekend? but i did sit down and play a couple matches of brawl. It's just not as competitive as melee. To be honest I probably hate and love both games equally *shrug*

and we most DEFINITELY can celebrate all those things W00T!

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
Who the hell is this darkrain guy? And what is this beareo i keep hearing about?

I challenge you to combat darkrain, it's time for battle, you captain falcon vs my falco. 1v1. Hyrule Temple.

Cups

Smash Ace
beer! action! chicks! guns (not really)! all of these things and more will be waiting tonight at the barrio, come one come all.

Jesi

Smash Ace
I couldn't' remember 10chars last night, I was really wasted and SUPER PUMPED FROM THE AMAZINGLY INTENSE GAME OF SPADES I JUST PLAYED.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Hey is there going to be some melee at this barrio thing and is anyone going to play today I was getting ready too leave to go to Kansas city whatis barrio?

Jturley46

Smash Journeyman
Hey is there going to be some melee at this barrio thing and is anyone going to play today I was getting ready too leave to go to Kansas city whatis barrio?
Melee is the main game we play at the barrio, and then a select few play this gay game called brawl. They call it the barrio because its a mexican neighborhood.

Top Bottom