• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Echo

Smash Champion
**** this chump from North Carolina is using my tag...
I wish I had something more unique, like Z.
but then again... there is only one.

only1Z

Smash Champion
The north carolina guy actually made a topic to change his tag....apparently the other echo has contacted him about it.

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone from the local crew going to the 39th Street Gamestop release? Only a few more hours, they're holding some scrubby tourney, lol. Hope me or Chad wins.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Good luck and happy gaming tonight.

I got the first copy of Brawl from our gamestop just cause dmac randomly told me to go pay for it, it owned.

*Hot, friend code is 3136-6229-1472, fire it up......

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
just got brawl my friend code is under my avatar...add me and pm me yours if your playing wifi.

dmac? jesi? dyc? z? darkrain? anyone else lets do this!

Jturley46

Smash Journeyman
hopefully when you are playing with your friends its not as laggy. I played like 10 wifi matches and It was so laggy, it was really pissing me off.

Z

Ziabatsu

I'm looking to get a local game in, I'm from Manhattan. Hit me up on AIM and we can exchange f-code info. *Trying to get a local smash aim list of ppl to play against.* Mines "Loki23042"

*Forgot to add. My friend-code is "0473-7435-6179"

CFMV

"The Marf"
a lot of online games have lag issues right at launch. hopefully it's only temporary. otherwise i guess we'll just have to stick to that good ol' offline in-person brawling.

ParadoxRyk

Smash Cadet
I'm ready for Pikmin to make a stand. My code should be under my name.

Just AIM me: RykReaver
And I'll add you (I'll add everyone in time, but for now, I'll tend to the people who send me an AIM)

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Pokemon Trainer will begin his online journey at noon. Friend code is under my avatar.

EDIT: My roommate (legoluigi, the snake player from the tourney) has already finished SSE...

Legoluigi

Smash Rookie
This is my first post in this topic so please be gentle. My friend code is listed under my profile.

ParadoxRyk

Smash Cadet
Man, once you get past the initial lag, the matches are pretty intense.

It's been fun Jessi & Prism. I've got work tomorrow, but after 9:30pm CST I'll be on. We may hook up his, mine, and the Japanese one all next to each other tomorrow too, so if anyone else wants to get some matches in agains Sonic/Diddy & Olimar then just AIM/ txt me: 316-250-7361 <--- Txt only, no calls... much easier.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
This is my first post in this topic so please be gentle. My friend code is listed under my profile.
When I read this, I thought of a bunch of people playing jenga.

My FC - 2320-5790-1213

EDIT - 10 minutes after this post I suddenly feel like I didnt it read it correctly.

Top Bottom