• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah good **** on the vids, Dark. oh and good **** to Phat for the doubles performance, that was too fun. And y'all know how bad we would have beat you if we played with Smash Balls on... the Octopus can not be stopped. lol Lucas ftw though, definetely gotta main that we're settin the metagame here.

How many people are you expecting tomorrow? I would kreep and don't mind some Melee, but would need to see if anyone else could come to help with the cost of gas. If that is alright with you, of course.

only1Z

Smash Champion
BEHOOOOOLD *throws a cape*

Hmm.....Pit...not so much...

Ah wtf, "I fight for my friends...."

Looks like we'll be sticking with japanese imo.

dmac

Smash Champion
Ike : GOTCHA GOTCHA GOTCHA GOTCHA GOTCHA GOTCHA GOTCHA GOTCHA, I fight for my friends~~

Pit is awful. Fox is bleh. Metaknight is decent. Ike is lame. Falco is sooooooooo badddddddddddddddddddddddd.

UltimateShinigami

Smash Journeyman
Currently in da StL, but home in Ft Lauderdale eve
fox is satisfying. Think back to starfox 64. ROFL! maybe pit sounds better with music in the background (doubt it). I could take ike or leave him, and I don't even have to finish listening to the video to know that no one better ever taunt or beat me with falco or i might kill them. (then again, he doesnt sound anything like melee, but he could almsot pass for his starfox 64 voice)

dmac

Smash Champion
- no japanese language options
- no japanese symbols for your name
- ike has an english voice actor
- fox's voice actor is kinda lame, he says "mission complete" and "this is fox"
- marth has NO english voice actor, still speaks japanese he is the only one right now
- if fox plays against falco he says "better luck next time falco"
- ikes side taunt he says "prepare yourself"
- pits up taunt says "the fight is on"
- pits side taunt says "youre not ready yet"
- fox screams LAAAANDMASTER very funny
- meta knights side taunt he says "fight me" meta knight has a really deep voice

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
So, uh, turns out I'm probably bringing someone with zero skill tomorrow. She's tired of people not letting her play Melee because she's so bad, and wants that to not happen with Brawl.
Be nice?

DYC

Smash Champion
So, uh, turns out I'm probably bringing someone with zero skill tomorrow. She's tired of people not letting her play Melee because she's so bad, and wants that to not happen with Brawl.
Be nice?
Who the **** do you think we are? We aren't nice to anyone and if she has thin skin she had best stay away.

CFMV

"The Marf"
Yeah getting made fun of for sucking is what motivates you to get better. It is the responsibility of all smashers to make fun of those who suck so they are forced to improve.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
I'm not saying go easy. She knows how bad she is, and I figured this is a good way to learn. She's pretty vehement on coming. Just be prepared for a really, really bad player.

Cups

Smash Ace
well i think it's pretty funny for someone to be vehement on coming that wasn't invited lol (that sounds mean but i just thought it was funny). "i'm coming and there's nothing you can do," "uh, it's not my house, and i didn't ask them if you could come," "oh, well . . . (grumbles)"

and lol at charlie for thinking he knows stuff, so cute.

Top Bottom